52 A punch.

"Mr" Right

The next few days/weeks felt horrible.

I knew i wasn't in the right state of mind to think about anything else, and so, like any other girls that fell out of love, i turned into a workaholic. 

Occassionally, i would bump into Kai at work, and Kai notices something was wrong when i was often with heavy stacks of papers and files.

I was someone that would not seek help or a friend to talk to when i am feeling sad or down. Often, i would keep myself occupied with other stuff and hopefully i ccan forget about the event that made me upset or angry. And when someone asks me why or what happened, i would act tough and act as if i was fine, but eventutally i would go home to cry alone.

One day, Kai couldn't stand watching me all pale and so enthusastic with work, and when he ended work, he came to my department to look for me.

He wasn't surprised to see me still sitting at my desk working hard, while everyone was switching off their computers and desklights to go home.

Kai took a look at his watch. It was 8pm, and i haven't left my desk for any drinks or food.

Why does she make me worry for her all the time.. Kai thought to himself, sighed and shook his head silently while he sat on a desk not far away to keep an eye on me. 

After a while, Kai decided to go and grab a bite for both of you, and he left the building to the nearby restaurant. 

Upon leaving the building, Kai saw a dark shadow squating at the corner of a pillar. He shrugged at was about to continue to walk pass that person when he thought the person's sideview looked very familiar. 

"Ya, Sehun, what are you doing here?" Kai said while kicking Sehun's shoes. 

Sehun didn't look up at Kai and he sighed and looked infront and said, "Waiting. Amending. Seeking forgiveness.."

Kai felt his heart squeezed a little at the word "forgiveness" and every images of him and you together flashed pass his mind, together with how you two broke up, and to now, where you were all 29 going 30 and single. 

Kai pulled Sehun up and his feet and told him i was going to get dinner for both you and i. His eyes lit up for a moment before they lost their lights and he decided to get it together with me. 

Just as we were about to leave, we heard soft footsteps behind us. The both of us turn around to see Annie walking with her head down and her workbag filled with more files and papers. 

Just ask i was about to call her, Sehun was already by her side and holding on to her arm. 

I saw Annie vaguely trying to shake off Sehun's hand, but she wasn't strong enough. 

After a few more struggles to break free from Sehun's grip, she finally succeeded - with a huge frown on her face. 

She walked away with rubbing her arm at the place where Sehun grabbed her. But after a few steps, she stumbled and fell on the floor. 

Sehun and Kai both shouted my name and ran towards me. 

Kai held my tiny frame in his embrace while Sehun called the ambulance. 

- - -

"She's really weak. It seems like she hasn't eaten and rested properly in days or even weeks! I have put her on IV drips, she has to complete the 4 hours drip before she is able to be discharged. During this 4 hours, it's best if she gets some rest too. Please inform the patient to eat and hydrate herself regularly." 

I felt so weak as i tried to open my eyes. I blinked multiple times and get a better vision of where i was. I was somewhere with while ceilings - could i have been dead? I had a splitting headache as i tried to get up. But i was quickly stopped by a couple of hands. 

"What.." I whispered to myself as i felt the hands gently placing me back on my pillow. 

I vaguely heard a guy calling my name softly, before i fell asleep again. 

After a while, i woke up feeling much better, but also a pain on the back of my hands. 

I opened my eyes to find my korean mum looking back at me worriedly. 

"Mum.." I said while my hands looked for hers. 

She quickly held my hands gently, and my hair. 

"Are you feeling better? I just went to my friend's house for a few days and all these happened! I shouldn't have left.." My mum said as she cried and held my hands tighter. 

"Aigoo mum, it's not your fault.. Anyway i'm feeling much better now, shall we go home?" I said, and then i leaned towards her and whispered, "The needles hurt.." 

She smiled and nodded, before going off to look for the doctor to get me discharged. 

While waiting, i kept on trying to recall how i got to the hospital..

- - -

(A few hours back)

"I will call her mum. You stay with her and observe if anything happens." Kai said to Sehun. Sehun only nodded without his eyes leaving Annie. 

After an hour or so, Annie's mum finally came to the hospital. 

After explaining to her what happened and hearing what the doctor said, we decided to leave Annie and her mum alone at the hospital, but we also inform her mum that she can call us anytime if she needs anything. 

While we were going home, Kai was curious of what Sehun and Annie spoke about that made her all so angry. 

"So Sehun, what were you 2 talking about.. Why was she so angry?" Kai asked Sehun. 

Sehun stopped walking and rubbed his temples. 

And that was when Sehun told Kai about the whole issue - from the part where his ex-lover came back, to the part where he met his son that he never knew and to now. 

Kai couldn't feel his blood moving but his fists were hot. He clenched his fist and before he knew it, they landed themselves on Sehun's face. 

Sehun stumbled backwards a few steps, and some people around them looked at them suspicously.

Sehun wiped his mouth, which had fresh blood flowing out, and regained his composure. 

"I was waiting for this.. Hit me.. Hit me more." Sehun said to Kai and he closed his eyes, waiting for the next hit. 

Kai was about to hit Sehun once more (or maybe more) but just as his fist was 1cm away from Sehun's face, it stopped. 

Kai sighed and growled at Sehun, before turning his heels and walking away, leaving Sehun alone on the streets. 

 

A/N: Apologise for the crappy update.