11 Confirmation

"Mr" Right

I laughed at him as he stood there, rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Yes, we have the whole house to ourselves, and whats the plan Mr Kim?" I asked in a secretary tone i mastered during my part time job 2 years ago. 

He chuckled and shaked his head. He sat down beside me. And like this, we sat for an hour. I couldnt help but feel my eyelids getting heavier and heavier as time passed. Soon, i felt my head against something firm yet confortable. I didnt bother to check what was it as i slept. 

"Hey.. Its time to go.." I moved a little to the voice and slowly got up. I pryed open my eyes and rubbed to see Kai's smiling face inches away from mine. I dont know why, but i felt my cheeks flushed. I quickly moved away from him but instead, i was pulled closer to him as he lifted me on his lap and hugged me. 

"Y..yah.. why..? We ought to go now.  Or we will be late.." I stuttered. It was 6pm. We were suppose to meet the rest at 7pm, and there was the bus to catch. 

Instead of moving, Kai hugged me closer and he buried his head at the nape of my neck and inhaled. I froze a little and he felt it as he released me from his warm embrace slowly. I felt a little stingy feeling when he did that. 

"You smell nice. I wish everyday could be like this." He smirked. 

I laughed and got up. I adjusted my clothes infront of him, something i did infront my Luhan so i didnt think Kai would mind. But instead, Kai yelled, "Yah! Why are you pulling and adjusting your shirt and jeans infront of me! Im a guy and guys have.. needs!" He threw a pillow at me. 

I dodged the pillow skillfully and laughed. 

"Its no biggee Mr Kim, i do this infront of all my guys friends. Come on, im one of the guys dude." I brushed it off. 

"Dont. Dont do that infront of others again." Kai's words made me stop what i was doing. No one actually mind if my actions before. Kai.. He was the first to actually care for my.. wellbeing. I was touched and nodded slightly. 

Kai felt his heart plunged when he heard how other guys may have enjoyed that scene before. But he was sure no one saw what he saw in the morning. Her petite figure wrapped cozily in her blanket like a burrito, waiting to be eaten.. Her face smiling so minimally, and her perfect soft lips.. He wanted her for himself and no one else but him. 

He mentally woke himself up and hooked hands with the girl on crutches and lead the way out to the gathering he wasnt really looking forward to. 

Upon reaching the pub, it was really crowded with students in term breaks. I remained seated at the booth the whole time althoygh i would gladly want to dance. No one said a bad dancer cannot dance right? I greeted and fistpumped the guys like usual but tonight they were getting a little more touchy than usual. From my seat, i see Luhan and May dancing on the dance floor. I can see May trying to work her beauty at Luhan, and so far so good. Beside me and my left and right were Sehun and Kai. Sehun was so shocked to see me in crutches as he was only gone for 1 day and i ended up like im half dead. I laughed before telling him what actually happened, missing out what was caused my distraction. 

Because of me, Sehun and Kai decided to sit with me and at booth. But after my countless pleads and begs, they finally agreed to go to the dance floor and enjoy a little dance. They promised they will be at a safe distance to check on me. I nodded and shooed them away.

I was alone at the booth, drinking alcohols. I wasnt a good drinker, but since there was nothing to do, i could only drink. Oh damn, those 8 glasses really worked their way to by bladder alright. I cursed at my burden ankles as i hopped my way to the toilet. 

Ah, feel so much lighter. But my head was throbbing a little. I knew my limits have been hit. I hopped unsteadyly to my booth. However, halfway through the crowd, i felt a strong arm wrapped around my waist as i spun around to check who was it. Oh my god, it was that same horrible man we met at the roadside stall. And of all times, he caught me in my weakest state. I struggled out of his grasp but was to no avail. I could hear his disgusting chuckles and smelly breathe in my necks as he sloppyly kissed my neck. 

"Help! Ah, get away from me you disgusting.." I was on the brim of crying when i suddenly felt that i was released. Before i fell on the ground, someone caught me. I looked and was relieved to find it was Sehun. I cried as he hugged me and soothed my hair to assure my safety. Then, i heard punched and a series of vulgarities. 

"Get your hands of her you *" Kai shouted and punched the man. 

The man wiped his lips to find him bleeding. He smirked and said, "You want to fight yeah? Take this you *" A punch greeted Kai's perfect face. However, the anger from seeing Annie in that disgusting man arms was more than enough for Kai to swallow the physical pain and he fought back. The fight continued until a bouncer came. The guys and Luhan brought May home while Sehun, Kai and I took the bus. 

"Im.. so sorry Kai.. I should have known better.. I.. im so sorry," i buried my face in my hands and cried. Seeing Kai bleeding from the lips was painful for me.. 

Sehun felt something's not right.. He was sure he loved her. But he was also sure she loved Kai. That night further confirmed his place in her heart. As painful as it may be, Sehun decides to be her one and only guardian angel instead.. 

Kai looked at her, holding her hands and checking her from up to down, left to right and every part of her to see if she was injured. Nor caring about his lips, he hugged her in his embrace like she was going to disappear any second. 

"I shouldnt have left.." He whispered. 

"Im ok.. Its ok.. I dont ever want to go back there again though.." I whispered back. I felt his smile against my hair and a muffled, "Me too." 

The 3 of us reached home that night, but not after i nursed Kai's swollen lips over at my house. He winced in pain every now and then, and complained that i wasnt gentle enough. The truth is, she was very gentle, and he did that so he could see how she would frown with even more worries and bit her lower lips as she concentrated more. Sehun decided to head home first, which means only Kai and I was over at my house. 

"I.. Im sorry. Im trying my best trust me." I said as i concentrated on disinfecting the wound. 

"I dont need this." He said. I stopped applying and gave him a puzzled look. 

"You need to clean your wounds. What if it gets infected? I dont want you to get that mans dirty germs on you.. like its on me.." I bit back my tears that was filling my eyes. 

"Hey hey, i dont need it that way.. you are not dirty ok. What i meant is i need this instead." He released my lower lips from my teeth with his thumb, and ever so gentlely, locked his lips and mine. 

My tears couldnt be held back anymore and they flowed like the river down my face. I hesitated if i should accept his kiss, but eventually, i did. 

 

And that was my answer to his question in his mind.