13 Confession

"Mr" Right

2 weeks of term break past by in the blink of an eye. All of us are returning to school. But this time, it was a little different. Kai was my boyfriend and he was a rather possessive one. 

I was so happy to be recovered fully and cast-free i couldnt stop jumping up and down when i saw the guys, Luhan and May. I pulled them all to a hug and some of the guy friends playfully hit my bums and they would earn a death glare from Kai. I have to say, Kai looked really cute when he is jealous. He gets all quiet and would possessively wrap his arms ard me, showing the guys that they should watch where they touched. All of them roughly got the message but 1 guy did not. 

Luhan pulled me into a tight hug and i returned it. He planted a soft kiss, which caught me off guard once more, and whispered that he missed me. I smiled shyly before saying i missed him too. 

It was summer too, my favourite season of the year as the weather was finally like those in Singapore, making me feel homesick and comforting at the same time. This time of the year, i would always make more phonecalls ans videocalls home. Cheesy i know. Tonight i am videocalling my sister. 

*connecting.. got through*

Me: Omg unnie! I missed you! How are you and mum doing? Great? 

Unnie: Of course we are fine. Im guessing its summer there thats why the videocall? Miss home? 

Me: *chuckles* Aye, you know me too well. Of course i do. No matter how much i love kimchi soup, chicken rice is still my number 1! 

And the conversation went on and on. 

After hanging up, i checked the time and it was 12mn. I was feeling too happy to sleep and so i smsed May to ask if she wanted to talk. I was halfsure she may be sleeping alrdy, but her instant reply proved my hunch wrong. 

May: So whats up. 

Me: Just videocalled home.. I missed singapore.. Dont you? 

May: I just videocalled too! Of course i miss.. Despite being a crazy fan for kpop, home is still the best. Anw i have something to say..

Me: Oh what is it? Another song release from Rusty (Shinee = Shiny, opposite is Rusty)? Hahah!

May: HEY DONT CALL THEM THAT. And no its not that.. 

Me: ok dude sorry. So whats up?

May: you know i like luhan oppa right.. and.. i.. i am thinking of confessing after school tmr..

*silence*

May: a..are you listening? Omg.. i feel so ashamed right now.. im gonna hang..

Me: ITS GREAT YOU SILLY! OMG YOU KNOW HOW LONG I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO MUSTER YOUR COURAGE? Girl, i cant stand another day where you go all lovesick alright. I will be supporting you all the way! Need any help? 

And together we devised a plan to bring Luhan to where May and him first met, the CCA room. Weird right? But that is where the 3 of us first met, through leadership training classes. 

Feeling all jittery of the plan, i texted Kai about it, but also making sure to warn him not to tell anyone else. 

The next morning came as quickly. And before we know it, the bell signalling end of school rung. I looked over at May before sliently nodding my head and head over to Luhan's class. The plan was for me to bring Luhan over, the excuse myself and May enters and tada! Done! I swiftly made my way to catch Luhan before he dissappears and managed to catch him just exiting his class. 

"Han!" I called. 

Luhan turned and grinned widely before slowly jogging towards me while bidding goodbye to his friends. 

"What are you doing here?" Luhan asked.

"Well.. erm.. you want to go to the CCA room? You know, there.. there are some forms we need to fill up!" I cursed myself as i could not possibly make a fake form now.

Luhan arched his left eyebrow up and looked at me with a very puzzled look before nodding his head. I secretly let out a sigh if relief and was about to turn and walk away before i felt his hand holding mine and we walked like this. 

Upon reaching the room, Luhan asked me for the form. My eyes darted ard, cursing myself mentally for creating such a weak plan full of loopholes. After a few seconds, i decided to tell him half the truth. 

"Actually, there are no forms.. i just.. wanted to talk to you.. about stuff." I gave a loopsided smile. 

To my surprise, Luhan was not angry but instead i thought i saw him smile a little to wide. 

"You know, i wanted to talk to you too. Haha" He said while shifting his weight from one foot to another. "Why not we sit down? Its more comfortable than standing around."

I simply nodded and headed over for the couch and threw myself on it. Luhan took the seat opposite to me and fidgeted his fingers a little too much, a sign that he was nervous, smt i know as his female-bff. 

"Woah what are you gonna say that is making you so nervous?" I laughed. "Seriously, what?" Then, i saw the window open slightly and a girl with short brown hair peeped in. May. That was my signal to leave and let the games begin. 

I stood up, a little to abruptly, startling Luhan who was deep in thoughts. 

"Oops sorry. Didnt mean to scare you. I got to go, erm.. get some grocery. We can chat another day alright! See ya tmr!" I said and waved goodbye before turning my heels and walking towards the door. 

Just as i reached the doorknob, Luhan shouted, "I LIKE YOU ANNIE!" 

 

 

A/N: 

How is the story so far? I know it is very cliche and all, im taking time to think of plot twists, but forgive me as i am but an amature in this area. Please leave comments, suggestions or promote my story! ^^ Subscribe or not up to you haha. Stay tuned! This story will be a VERY long one, so for those that like long stories where the plot develops slowly, please stay with me! (: