50 Actually, I like Skinships.

"Mr" Right

Annie's POV.

Life for me was the same, even after that day that Sehun didn't get back to me. 

Today, something or someone came to my workplace to surprise me! 

After work, i was exiting the building and adjusting my scarf when suddenly i saw someone stopping right infront of me. I didn't bother much as i thought that i was walking in someone's way and i apologised and was about to take a round about the person when i heard his voice.

"Now you won't even look at me?" The man said. 

I looked up immediately and smiled at the man, my man. 

"Why didn't you reply me last night, or was it last two nights.. Anyway, you totally left me hanging! I was so worried!" I said as i held his hands and we walked to the busstop together. 

"Ah.. About that.. I.. Oh! My phone dropped in the toliet bowl at.. at office, so it was spoiled and i needed time to get it fixed! That's right!" Sehun said and he laughed at himself.

I smiled and frowned at him at the same time as if he wasn't sure of what happened to himself. 

"I will send you home today. I insist." Sehun said as we alighted from the bus. 

"No no, you must be tired already, you can go home first! I can walk myself home, like i usually do!" I said. 

As we were arguing about the arrangement, i suddenly thought of something. 

"Ah! Remember the other time i went over to your house to nurse Kai when he was sick?" I said. 

Sehun immediately gave a cute frown and said, "I don't want to remember that but yes i do.. Why?" 

I pinched his cheeks a little and said, "Sorry but i left my yellow cardigan there! So, im thinking that we should go to your house together and i can walk back myself from there! Sounds like a plan?" I smiled. 

Sehun sighed a little and said, "Why did you have to be so caring? You are making me feel jealous of Kai. I want to fall sick now too so you can take care of me, Nurse Lim~" Sehun's rare ageyo came out.

I chuckled at his cuteness and said aigoo. When i make up my mind, it is hard to change it, and so he agreed with my plan and off we walked slowly to his house instead. 

Upon reaching his house, it was empty. Sehun said everyone was out with their own girlfriends or busy at work. I nodded and entered the huge house. 

"Wow, the house smells of men." I said and i giggled. "Seriously, this house is huge! The last time i placed my cardigan was in.. this room!" I said as i turned left to the first room i saw and was about to open the door when suddenly, Sehun grabbed my hands to stop me. 

"No, it's not in that room anymore. It is in my room now. That's.. someone else's room." Sehun said. 

"Oh." I flushed a little and removed my hands from the doorknob and followed like a puppy behind Sehun to his room instead. 

Sehun opened his room door and let me walk in first. 

"Ya.. Your room is so clean! I'm embarrassed for my room!" I said as i walked into the dark blue walls and a very clean room of Sehun's. 

"Yeah.. I get that a lot from my other roommates.. Haha. Take a seat, i will take your cardigan." Sehun motioned for me to sit on the bed. 

I walked slowly towards the bed and sat down and waited for Sehun to take the cardigan. While waiting, i scanned the whole room. I saw Sehun's baby photo and his family photo on his desk. Then, i saw a photo of me. I didn't know when he took the photo, but it was a candid shot of me eating an ice-cream. I smiled a little, and before i knew it, Sehun was back with the cardigan. 

I stood up and said thanks to him and was about to take it from his hands when he suddenly hid the cardigan behind his back, keeping it out of my reach.

"What's this?" I said as i tried to take it from his back, but he dodged me all the times, laughing at my multiple attempts to get it back but keep failing. 

After a while, i got a little angry and i stopped trying and folded my arm and pouted. 

"Ok ok, here you go. Don't be angry! Angry Annie is scary." Sehun said as he walked closer towards me and passed me the cardigan. 

I took it and tied it around my bag strap. The moment i turned around, my lips were on his. 

I was shocked at first as i tensed up a little by the sudden skinship. 

Sehun sensed that i was shocked, but he didn't stop kissing me. 

After a while, i surrendered and i kissed him back. His left arm wrapped around my waist as i bend backwards and he lended in. His right arm ran from my neck down to my waist and landed on my , and he gave it a little squeeze. 

I squealed a little and he whispered in my mouth, "Hmmm i like how your is so tight babe.." 

I smiled and kissed him back while my nails dug a little into his back. 

We were slowly moving backwards and i found myself touching the feet of the bed. 

But i suddenly realised that we shouldn't be doing it at that time as his friends might come home anytime soon. I pushed Sehun off me gently and he looked at me puzzled while his eyes were still burning with desire. I explained to him and he sighed a little before agreeing.

We kissed a little longer before i decided that i needed to go home to finish some work. 

Sehun walked my downstairs and before we parted, he whispered into my ears, "Can't wait to see you in my bed.. I know you like skinships too." 

I smiled at him and gave him a hit on his hard chest and he whinced painfully. 

"Ya! You ert." I said, and then i leaned in to his ears and whispered back, "But yes, i do like skinships." And i stood straight and winked at him before walking home.