43 It's you?

"Mr" Right

So the following monday morning, i went to work super early and planted myself at the pantry. I adjusted myself so that i was hidden behind a huge pot of plant and i peeked at my workdesk. 

Time check: 7.05am. Work starts at 8am, so the office was still empty. I continued to look out for the mysterious person. 

Just then, i heard the door opening and footsteps approaching quietly. I lowered myself just in case i could be seen. 

By the outline of the person, it is definitely a guy. He's walking towards my desk! The man pulled out a grey envelope and looked around before placing it on my desk. This is it! I walked out and cleared my throat. 

"Ahem." I coughed. 

The man jumped a little, but didn't turn to look at me. He seems rather short, maybe slightly shorter than Kai. Hey, what's with comparing the height with Kai? I mentally shook myself awake. Just then, the man attempted to run away, but i was faster and i grabbed on to his arm and pulled him closer to me. 

"What.. Who are you?" I said, with my arm still grabbing tightly onto his arm. 

The man just blinked blankly at me once or twice, before looking on the floor again and mentally cursed himself. 

He looked rather cute - with big round eyes and hair almost like a bowlcut. 

But i wasn't going to be soften by his cuteness and i probed him once again. "Who are you? Why are you giving me these envelopes?" 

After awhile of silence, the man gave a huge sigh and turned to look at me with a rather dull pair of eyes. 

"I'm delivering the envelopes on behalf of my friend. That's all i can say." The man finished and shook off my arm and ran out the office, leaving me rooted to the ground. 

After a while, other staffs started walking in to report to work as usual. 

Young Ji came in at 7.45am and was puzzled to see me to early at work. "Hey, so early today?" She asked as she placed her bag down and sat down. 

"Yeah.. I had some things to do before work.." I said lifelessly to her. 

Young Ji sensed that something was wrong, and so she asked me, "Everything ok? You seem a little off.." 

I turned to her and told her everything - from the first envelope to what happened this morning. And as i explained, Young Ji's eyes just got bigger and bigger and she pushed up her specs a few times. 

"Daebak.. Hey, you have some secret admirer miss!" Young Ji squeaked excitedly. 

"Young Ji. Annie. Please get to work." Boss called out. 

"Neh!" We replied in unison and got busy typing the reports. 

- - - 

Kai was on the way to work when he got a phone call. 

"Hell-" Kai said.

"Yah! I got caught today!" The caller said. 

"What? After so many times? By who? It's not her.. Please tell me not.." Kai said. 

The caller didn't say anything back to Kai. 

Kai sighed into the call and said, "It's ok Kyungsoo Hyung. Guess i will have to tell her everything then.." 

"Mianhae ah Kai.." D.O said before hanging up the phone. 

- - -

flashback

"Chanyeol!" D.O whispered loudly to the tallest in the group and gestured for him to enter his room. 

"Why?" The tall one was lost. 

"Kai just asked me to do him a favour.. and it has to do with the girl." D.O said while checking if anyone was outside his room. 

"What is it?" Chanyeol got excited. 

"He wants me to put the envelope from him on her desk every monday morning. He even gave me his work pass so that i can enter!" D.O said. 

Chanyeol thought for awhile, before saying, "You should help him. I think, this is his way of trying to forget her, and letting her know how much he loves her." 

D.O remained silent as he thought through what Chanyeol said, and it makes sense. So, D.O decided to help out his brother. 

 

 

A/N: Short update! It's a bad storyline i know. TT.TT