21 Dangerous

"Mr" Right

That night, my parents and sister went back to their hotels (not before the long farewell consisting of hugs and kisses). My korean mum went back to her house, which left Kai Sehun and I at my apartment. 

"Really thank you guys so much for this. I cant say how much i appreciate this." I said to Kai and Sehun. "Well, it's late already. You guys should head home. I will clean up the place myself." And i motioned for them to leave and started picking up the plates and cups on the dining table. Just then, a hand wrapped around my left hand. I looked up to see Sehun smiling at me. 

"We'll help too." He said. 

"But.." 

"No buts." And that was us, the 3 musketeers bffs, cleaning up at 2am in the morning still dressed in our rather uncomfortable graduation outfits.

Although Kai and Sehun wanted to stay to help to wash the pile of dished, i insisted that they went home, for it was alrdy 3am when we were done mopping and wiping the floor and tables. I have to admit, i was feeling extremely tired and no amount of makeup can cover my tiredness, but i put on a smile to ensure Kai and Sehun i was fine, and they finally left after much persuading.

"Phew! Finally some time alone," I immediately when to start on the dishes, which i ended only at 4am. Gosh i was so tired, i was so sure i am going to collapse on the couch and never reach my bedroom. Just then, my stomach growled. All those cleaning up has made me hungry, besides i didn't eat much during dinner as i was so excited catching up with my parents and introducing Kai and Sehun.

"You keep quiet, it's time for bed! If you want to get abs, then no eating!" I scolded my tummy. It growled in protest. I sighed as i head towards my bedroom.

Just then, my doorbell rang. Who could it be at 4am?

I yawned and dragged my feet towards the door and opened to see Sehun wearing all black - hoodie with the cap on, jeans and sneakers. Even with only 1 colour on him, i have to admit he looks perfect.

"Did you leave anything behind? I didn't see anything while i was cleaning up.." I asked.

He lifted his head and looked me at for a second, before smiling and lifted a plastic bag filled with instant ramen,

"Thought you might need this." He said.

As if on cue, my stomach growled in celebration. And we both chuckled together.

I invited Sehun in and we made the ramen together. While waiting for the ramen to cook, i head off for the long awaited shower.

After about 10mins, (i was quick in showers), i emerged feeling super relaxed from the hot shower and i dashed towards the kitchen without drying much of my hair as i was extremely hungry. I found Sehun already sitting at the dining table waiting for me.

As we made eye contact, i saw a tint of reddness on Sehun's cheeks. I thought it was due to the heat from the ramen and him wearing his hoodie, so i didn't read much into it. Sitting across him, i immediately opened my ramen and started digging in without waiting for Sehun.

"Ah! Hot hot hot!" I shouted with my mouth half-filled with the hot ramen. Sehun found the sight so amusing and he laughed out loud clapping like a seal. She's so cute, he thought, and he poured a glass of cool water for me. 

We ate in silence and just after a few minutes, we were done. 

"Ah! That was the best ramen i have ever eaten! Gosh! I didn't know it tasted so nice!" I exclaimed and Sehun was throwing away the packaging and washing his hands.

I thought it would be rude if i were to send him home right after we finished eating although i was REALLY tired, so we headed over to the living room for a chitchat session. 

"So.. how did you know i would be hungry now?" I asked as i sat beside him on the couch (it was a 2 seat couch) and hugged my legs 

"Just because." He said as he looked straight.

I turned to look at him while my head rested on my knees. "Just because?" I yawned and blinked a few times while waiting for his answer.

After a few minutes, Sehun finally answered. "I noticed you didnt eat much just now. So i thought.." 

After explaining, Sehun was expecting some sort of answer from me or another question, but i didn't say anything. He thought i was mad at bringing instant ramen and not better food. So, when he couldnt wait anymore, he turned to peek at me. 

Little did he know, i had fallen asleep with my face towards him and my lips slightly apart. My body, was swaying left and right like a pendulum. Sehun found himself smiling unknowingly and the sight. The sight that Kai hasnt seen. Just then, i almost fell off the couch, but Sehun caught me by my head and my hand, and he placed my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me just in case i was cold as he heard me sniffing a few times. Feeling the sudden comforting warmth and the pleasant cologne, i buried my face closer towards the scent. And Sehun tighted his hug. 

Just like that, we slept together until the next morning. 

Sehun woke up first from the sun rays hitting his eyes. He struggled to move but immediately stopped when he realised i was still sound asleep. 

"I could get used to this.." Sehun whispered as he tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ears. Waking up to you was Sehun's dream come true, and he hoped more dearly than others to be able to do so for the rest of his life, although i had eye poop and drool stains. 

Sehun quickly took out his phone and opened the front camera and secretly took a selca with you sleeping in his arms. He smiled and quickly kept his phone just in time as you woke up. 

"That was a good sleeeeeeeeeeep!" I said as my eyes remained half-closed and i sat up straight to stretch all 4 limbs. I had totally forgotten that i fell asleep on Sehun's shoulders that morning and when i turned to look at the person beside me, i screamed. 

"Ah! OMG! What are you doing here?" I screamed.

Sehun winced at the sudden shouting in the morning and shouted back, "Why are you shouting?"

After calming down, i apologised and asked again nicely.

"Dont you remember? I brought ramen here, we ate, talked and you fell asleep on my shoulder. I wanted to move but you clinged on to me. Tsk." Sehun explained.

Slightly embarrassed, i turned my head away from Sehun and knocked myself on my forehead. 

Sehun saw and only laughed silently. She's so cute, he thought.

I then sent Sehun home to get more rest and thanked him for lending me a shoulder. 

"I owe you one!" I wave him goodbye. And he replied, "Make it two!" And turned away. 

That morning, Sehun went back to their dorm all smiley. 

"Good morning hyungs! Looking good! I'm so hungry, is breakfast done?" Sehun asked happily. 

Everyone was shocked by the cheerfulness from Sehun, especially in the morning. Sehun was a grumpy man in the morning and no one dares to offend him. But that morning was different. 

"Well.. yeah.. we were about to start eating.." D.O replied cautiously. 

"Great! I will change first! Be right back!" 

Entering his room, he saw Kai sitting on his bed and smiling to his phone. Then, Sehun didn't feel so happy anymore. 

"Yuki isn't it?" He asked in a low voice. 

Caught red handed, Kai jumped a little and stood up to run his fingers through his well-combed hair. 

"Where were you last night, or this morning? When we got back, you disappeared after i showered." Kai said. 

Sehun shrugged and replied, "Went back to Annie's. Why?"

"Wh,,What were you doing at my girlfriend's house? Wait, you stayed till this morning?" Kai half-shouted half-hissed. 

Sehun slammed the cupboard door, "Yeah. So what?"

Kai was fuming mad and he pushed Sehun hard against the cupboard and placed his hands on both side of Sehun's head and looked at him straight in the eye.

"Dont mess with my girl. Bro code 1: not touch other bro's girls." 

Sehun chuckled, and stared back harder, "Im going to break the bro code because i dont think you deserve Annie. She deserves someone better than a two-timer like you!"

Kai couldnt believe his ears. Breaking the bro code just for a girl?

Sehun, as though reading Kai's mind, replied, "Annie's not just a girl. She's a girl i want to have a future with."

With that, Sehun slapped Kai's hands away from his head and headed towards the door. 

Before he stepped out, he turned to say this to Kai, "Tell her on your own and break up with her, or i'm going to steal her from you, and it's going to get dangerous."