44 Comeback

"Mr" Right

Kai pondered about how to tell you the truth, for he was afraid that he will seem weird - stalker even - if he was to come clean. 

After much thoughts, he decided to not tell you about it, unless the situation really requires it. For now, you were just suspicious, but don't know that it's Kai, yet. 

Kai decided to change the mode of giving.

- - -

fast forward to 1 year later

- - -

I stopped receiving the envelopes at my work place, but i started recieving them at my doorsteps! Initially i thought it was really creepy and i even told Sehun about it. So for the first few months, Sehun walked me back home everyday after work. However, since Sehun's workplace was not near mine, and the constant rushing for the bus or subway was making him tired, i told him that it was alright as the person wouldn't harm me. Initially, Sehun was persistant to keep sending me home, but after i reasoned with him that it wasn't a practical way for him to keep doing it - besides, the transport fees aren't cheap - and ultimately, he agreed. But he made sure that i had to give him a call as i was walking home or a message when i reached home, and i agreed. 

Today, the envelope was purple. 

I opened and read it: To be healthy always. And together with the envelope was a packet of health juice. 

- - -

Sehun was home after a long day at work. Today was not his day at all. He got the wrong order of coffee for his seniors and also made some mistakes in his report, which got him reprimanded by his boss. Like all these were not enough, he also missed the bus and waited for a whole 30mins for the next bus to arrive and the bus was really packed. So he was squeezed like a sardine all the way home. He even missed the call that you called as he couldn't reach for the phone in his pocket 

Sehun flopped down on his bed after a nice hot shower, with his wet hair combed backwards using his hands. He picked up his phone and unlocked to see 3 missed calls from you and 4 messages. 

He clicked to see the messages first:
Annie: Sehun, are you busy? 
Annie: Are you alright? Call me back as soon as possible. *kiss*
Annie: I'm worried.. 

As Sehun read through your messages, he smiled a little as he imagined how worried you will look - and you look really cute when you are worried. But just as he was feeling warm at heart, the 4th message caught him offguard.

Unknown: Sehun-sshi, please help me. Our son needs a dad.. - JH. 

"JH?" Sehun whispered to himself in shock. "It can't be.. Jae..Jae Hee?" His eyes opened wider as he reread the message over and over again. 

 

A/N: Ok, this plot twist would be very dramatic, un-original and hard to imagine it happening in reality, which i would like my story to be, but for the sake of the interest lvl of the story, i have added this in. :( Stay tuned!