16 Guardian Angel No More

"Mr" Right

That night after sending her off, Sehun walked home. They lived in the same district, so he got home rather quickly.

"Whats up with him?" Chanyeol asked while nudging D.O who was watching tv. "Dont know.." D.O shrugged without his eyes leaving the tv. 

Sehun walked straight into his room and flopped down on his bed. He sighed and closed his eyes, reliving the feeling of your hand ard his. He smiled unknowingly. Just then, he heard a vibration. 

He opened his eyes and turned his head to the bedside table. 

Sehun and Kai shared a common room, and he wasnt surprised that it was Kai's phone that vibrated. He decided to ignore it but something on the screen caught his attention. 

"♡" sent a message. 

"Hmmm, was the heart referring to Annie?" Sehun thought. They were a couple for sure, and nicknames for couples were common. However, his thoughts were proven wrong when there was another message. And this time, the name was "Annie". 

Sehun stunned for a whole minute, trying to piece what he saw and what was the logical explanation for the situation. 

Just then, Kai came out of the shower. Still with wet dripping hair, he casually strolled over to the bedside table to check his phone. Sehun wanted to pretend that he didnt see anything, but seeing how nonchalent Kai was as he goes about doing his regular routines, and how heartbroken Annie would be to find out that Kai was... That is if Sehun guessed correctly, which he hoped he didnt. He decided to break the tension only he can feel.

"Kai, can.. can we talk?" Sehun asked gentlely.

Kai looked at Sehun with a little confusion before agreeing. 

Sehun sat rather stiffly on his bed and mentally counted to 3 before he asked the question. 

"Kai, i didnt mean to look at your private life.. but i happen to see your message by someone named heart in your phone.. and its not Annie.. So who is it?" Sehun poured out his thoughts like how a river flows. Silence followed as the digital clock changed from 0014 to 0015. Finally, a voice was heard. 

"Sehun.. its.. please keep it from Annie.." 

Then, all of Sehun's questions were answered, and his thoughts was cleared in a second. He hesitated as to what he should reply. He wanted to punch Kai as hard, but at the same time, he knew Annie was going to hurt more than him. Sehun took many deep breaths to calm himself down. Kai's deep breathing could be heard too. 

Finally, the silence was broken by Sehun. 

"Who is she?" Sehun asked with a firm voice as he felt his fist clenching. He knew that no matter whose name was going to come out of Kai's mouth, he was determined to not be Annie's guardian angel anymore, and no more shall he hide in the dark to love her. And he knew that he can bring much more happiness to Annie than Kai. 

 

A/N: Can you guess who? (: I have just lost a subscriber ): But oh well, i hope this short update can keep my other 7 subscribers! ^^