56 The end

"Mr" Right

Kai and Annie

Life after marriage was, well, not much of a difference - except the fact that you are staying with a man and workload doubles. 

"Yah! I told you to put the toliet bowl cover down after you used the toliet," I shouted from the toliet with my hands on my hips at my husband. 

"What.." Kai said sleepily as he just woke up a minute ago to use the bathroom and went back to sleep again. It was a lazy saturday. 

He dragged his feet and rubbed his bedhair as he walked in to the noisy wife in the toliet. 

"Ah.. That.. I.. for--" Kai wanted to explain to her but was stopped the sight of me with my hands on my hips pouting at him. 

In the end, he only laughed foolishly and said, "I'm sorry wifey~ I will not do it again~" and he wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"Ya! I was trying to be firm here!" I lightly hit his back with my hands. "But who can resist you like this~ Ah, cutie~" I whispered and hugged him back. 

"How about we go for a shower, together?" Kai suggested with a smirk on his face. 

"Yah! What together! Separately!" I said as i struggled to get away from him, but his grip was stronger. 

He held on to me with his left arm while his right arm found the shower head and splash, we were having a water fight. 

"Ah!" "Hehehe! Take that!" "Ya!" We shouted throughout the whole bathroom. 

By now, our shirts were wet, and i regret Kai wearing white shirt.

"Ya ya, stop wasting the water now! Water bills are expensive." I said and Kai pouted as he had to stop. 

We look at each other and we laughed - we both look like crazy people that gone through a storm together. 

Kai leaned against the glass doors of the shower room, with one hand to support him and looked at me silently. 

I copied him and did the same. "Ya, how did you even train to get such a lean waist?" 

Kai smirk and looked down at his shirt, which has turned translucent and his abs could be seen with the wet shirt sticking to his abs. He then looked up to look at mine but frowned a little when he realised that i was wearing black. 

"Ya! You are wearing black! I can't see your abs.. Take that shirt off!" Kai shouted and with 2 big steps, he was infront of me. I was cornered as he tickled me. 

We both fell on the floor laughing and after a few minutes, we were both topless. 

(and what follows shall be our secret - shh (; )

 

Sehun and Jaehee

As Kai and Annie got back together, so did Sehun and Jaehee. Jaehee explained the whole situation to Sehun, what happened on that day where she parted with him. Sehun then realised that he had misunderstood Jaehee, and he found his feelings for Jaehee slowly coming back. In addition to his love for Jaehee, she has also given birth to a cute and lovely boy for Sehun. Together, the new found family of 3 reunited. 

The news was initially disapproved by Jaehee and Sehun's parents. But after seeing how lovely Sehun and Jaehee were, and how Munjae was finally showered with love by his father, both sides agreed in the end. Munjae's stepdad had to leave the company, and Sehun was put to training to take over his spot.

With Sehun's intelligence, he quickly mastered the workflow, and soon enough, he was rising together with the company. 

 

A/N: How did you guys find the story? Now it has ended, i'm going to attempt to write another one soon! :) Please comment and give me support! ^^ If you guys want any bonus chapters, please feel free to comment it, i will do it even if it has only 1 person asking for it. Hehehe.