7 Concentration lost

"Mr" Right

After placing the books outside the staffroom, i sighed and walked toward the indoor court. Usually after changing, i would have the strong sense of belonging to the court and that i should be firing all my energy into perfecting all the spikes. However, i dont know what got into me today as i slumped down against the walls and buried myself in my legs. I stayed there for a long time, before deciding to drown myself in drills. As soon as i touch the vb, i felt so much better. I started spiking and spiking and spiking. 

Spiking drill requires total focus and concentration, on the strength from the wrist, angle and force. Most of importantly, we must land properly to avoid spraining our ankles. As i spiked, my mind drifted to the pair of eyes in the classroom. I saw how worried he was for.. me. And for the past 19 years of my life, i have never felt like that before. Even the care from my parents were.. different. Just then, i felt a stinging sensation in my ankle and sharp stabbing pain soon after. I fell on the cold, hard ground, grabbing my ankle. I just sprained it for real. I felt tears b my eyes as the pain was very bad, the worse i felt so far. Just as i thought i was alone, i heard a familiar voice calling my name.

"Annie!" I tried to turn my head to see who was it, but the pain my in ankle paralyzed  me from head to toe, as i lied on the ground in hugging my ankle. 

As his face appeared, it was Luhan. He was watching her all the time. He could sense something was not right when she sat with her head buried in her legs before training. And he was right to stay. 

"Come lets take you to the doctors" Luhan said gentlely.

I could only nod but as i tried to stand up, i find myself falling back down as the pain was excrucitating. Luhan did what he had to do. He carried the poor girl in his arms all the way to the hospital. She felt light, like she havent been eating for days. He frowned, feeling even more worried. 

Little did the 2 of them know, someone was standing by the doors of the indoor court. His fist was clenched tightly and he fought back the urge to run to her and embrace her when her face was filled with pain. He was futher upset when he saw how Luhan carried her away and out of his sight.