20 Sehun's surprise

"Mr" Right

"Omo! Look who's here? Goodness, you are such a beauty! We have been dying to meet you dear." Mrs Kim exclaimed even before i could formally introduce myself.

Slightly taken aback by her rather enthusiastic welcome, i bowed and introduced myself while stuttering a little.

"Y..Yes i am. The honor is mine really. And Mrs Kim you look gorgeous yourself. And Mr Kim, i know where Kai inherited his looks from." i bowed slightly again at Mr Kim. 

Mr Kim laughed heartily and wiped an imaginery tear at the corner of his eyes. "Well well, im starting to know why Kai likes you already! I like you too! Hahaha!" 

And with that, everyone laughed and chatted happily. 

It was already the end of the ceremony, and the sky was getting dark. Mrs Kim invited me over to their house for dinner, but before i could reply, Kai beat me to it. 

"Mum, we've got plans for the night. We will visit again soon, we promise!" 

With my mouth hanging slightly ajar, i turned to Kai and gave a puzzled look. Of course, Kai chose to ignore it. 

We walked them over to their polished car and bid them goodbye with bows and hugs. 

As the car went out of sight, i turned to Kai with the intention to question him about the "plan" that i didnt know of. 

I came in sight with the most gorgeous man with his head cocked to the sight and his mouth shaped of the iest smirk. Of course, at this point in time, and woman would have forgived whatever mistake/lies/secret this man has forgotten to say or crimes he had committed, but i wasnt any woman. 

I tilted my head in the opposite direction as his and said in a low voice, "So.. enlighten me with the "plan" we had for the night again?" 

Kai only laughed and the next thing i knew, the world was pitch dark as i was blindfolded by him. 

"Gosh, i never knew you brought a blindfold with you!" I shouted and stumbled a little at the sudden darkness, and obviously the heels didn't help much. 

"You will be more surprised later." Kai whispered in my ears and gave me a quick peck on the cheeks and lifted me bridal style. I let out a soft scream the moment my feet were swept of the ground and i tightened my grip around Kai's neck. 

"If you want your boyfriend alive, please give me some space to breath! *Cough cough* " Kai said.

"Oops, sorry, not a fan of heights.. Haha." And i loosened my grip. 

We headed somewhere and not long after, we have reached Kai's car. I know so ask i felt a car open and i was placed on the leather seats. I was buckled up by Kai and after his countless sincere pleads, i have agreed to fight all urge to remove the blindfold, or else all these efforts will be wasted. 

After a while, (which i almost fell asleep), the car stopped and the engine died. Once again, Kai carried my bridal style out of the car and towards somewhere again. 

Then, my feet met the ground, and i was standing on my own.

"Well, are we here yet?" I asked through a yawn. 

"Maybe?" Kai only teased.

Then, i felt my blindfold remove and loud cheerings and screamings was heard. 

"SURPRISE! CONGRATULATIONS ON GRADUATING ANNIE! WOOHOO!" My eyes took a while to adjust to the brightness and once they did, they settled upon 2 person standing right infront of me.

"M..Mum? Dad..? Is that you?" I whispered and the cheerings subsides. The 2 pairs of beautiful brown eyes looking back at me gave no answer but they opened their arms, ready to embrace me. 

I didn't hesitate any second and i collapsed into their warm embrace. 

"Oh my god! MUM! DAD! I missed you so much! I can't believe you are here! Gosh.." I mumbled in the hug and tears overflowed. 

I suddenly thought of the hardships that my parents had gone through for my family, working 7 days in a week, just to make sure my sister and i had more than enough to eat and wear. 

Just as the mood was rather down, a chirpy voice brought the whole atomsphere up. 

"Ya! What about me you ingrateful brat.. *oomf* " Before my sister could finish her sentence, i slienced her with the tighest hug i could ever give and she returned the hug back. "I missed you." "I missed you more." 

Just like that, the rather dramatic family surprise was over, and we headed in my apartment. Along the way, i locked eyes with my korean mum, thinking that she was behind all these. But her eyes directed me elsewhere, as though she knew my intentions. I turned my head in the direction and was surprised to see Sehun sipping on a glass of champagne. I excused myself from the crowd (which only consisted of both my mums, dad, sister and kai) and headed over to where Sehun was. 

"Was this the surprise you mentioned earlier today? I almost forgot about it, Kai's parents wanted to meet me and I was.." I blabbered on and on.

Sehun only looked at me amused and sipped on his drink. "..So thank you so much Sehun. This really means a lot to me." I finally ended and looked up to smile at him. The moment i looked up, i saw how intense Sehun was looking right into my eyes. Suddenly, my cheeks felt really hot and i cleared my throat and looked away. 

"You know, if you are really that thankful of me, you just have to promise me one thing." 

"What is it?" I asked.

"Fulfil one of my wish anytime anywhere." Sehun said. 

At that moment, i thought his wish would be something childish like teaching him how to master volleyball, or do his work/chores for him, so i agreed without any hesitations. We then both headed out to the living room to join the rest. 

On the way out, I met Kai, who was awkwardly standing in the kitchen while the rest were in the living room. Then, an idea popped to my mind. 

"Kai oppa..." I said in a cute voice. Kai was so shocked that he almost dropped his cocktail on the ground. 

I giggled and walked towards him while my fingers traced the edges of the tables. 

"Kai oppa.. You know.. It's time.." I said seductively while giving him a wink. 

Kai gulped, and asked me in a shakey voice, "T..Time f..for? Ya! Your parents are here!"

I laughed in my heart, but maintained my composure outside. "Exactly, we should do it when my parents are here.."

"W..what? No we cant! It will be embarrassing!" 

This time, i laughed out loud and clapped my hands like a seal and looked at Kai. "What were you thinking! I meant it's time to meet my parents officially. Haha!"

As if he was caught only wearing his undies, Kai's face turned tomato-red and he cleared his throat and drank his cocktail, but not without choking on it a dripping some on his white top. 

I laughed at his dirty-mind and silliness and a quickly grabbed some napkins and cleaned it for him. I didn't realise how close we were. I was just 1cm away from his face as i focused on cleaning his top. When i was done, i lifted my face and my lips brushed against his for a second before i attempted to pull away from him. But his arms were locked behind my waist and back, and with a slight tug, we were in kissing-land. 

After a while, i broke the kiss and while we were catching our breaths, I arranged his shirt and brushed off imagery dust and pulled him out of the kitchen to meet my parents.