46 Meeting her.. and him?

"Mr" Right

After getting the message, Sehun replied back, "Are you.. Jaehee?" and waited for hours. 

Finally at 4am in the morning, he felt his phone vibrating under his pillow and he lazily rubbed his eyes and unlocked his phone.

"Yes oppa. This is Jaehee. Let's meet tomorrow 7pm at the rooftop we use to date at, alright?"

Sehun couldn't sleep for the rest of the night/morning. He was going to see Jaehee after so many years, he wondered how she had been all these years, is she here to see him to apologise for toying with his feelings? All these questions will be revealed at 7pm tomorrow. 

- - -

After work ended that day at 6.30pm, Sehun rushed over to the rooftop that they use to meet at arrived at 7.05pm instead. He took a deep breathe before opening the door to the rooftop. 

The cold evening air greeted Sehun's face immediately, and it sent a chilly shiver down his spine. He held on tighter to his business suitcase and stepped onto the rooftop and closed the rooftop door. The sun had just set and the sky was between orange and darkness. Sehun scanned around the rooftop but didn't see anyone there. He walked around the entrance and stopped when he saw a lady in a flowly dress and long scarf around her shoulders. The wind was blowing in her face and her dress and scarf was swaying with the wind. 

"Jaehee?" Sehun called out softly, partially scared and partially feeling uncertain.

The figure turned around, revealing the familiar face that Sehun used to love - used. 

"Oppa.." She called and she walked over him.

There she was, standing infront of him, and she smiled at him just as sweetly as before.

"Jaehee.." Sehun whispered as he was remembered about their past - and also how he was toyed. Shock turned to anger as he looked at the lady standing infront of him. 

 Jaehee was about to lean in to hug Sehun, but was stopped by Sehun. She looked shocked that Sehun stopped her but was quickly filled by embarrassment. 

"Sorry.. Jaehee.. It's.. I'm.." Sehun tried explaining. 

"No.. It's fine oppa." Jaehee said while tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "Shall we take a sit?" She gestured to the picnic mat and some picnic food spread out on the rooftop, just like what they did when they were young. 

Sehun smiled a little and walked over to sit down on the picnic mat. Jaehee sat beside him. 

"Well, there's a lot to catch up isn't it? Haha.. 10 years already?" Jaehee said while sipping her drink. 

"Hmm yeah.." Sehun said while he played with his fingers. 

There was an awkward silence between them for a while.

"It's a little awkward isn't it?" Jaehee said. 

"Yeah.." Sehun replied. "Can i just.. ask you a few questions?" 

Jaehee looked up from her drink and looked at Sehun, "Sure.."

"How have you been doing these years?" He asked. 

Jaehee didn't know where to start and she took a few seconds before she could start somewhere.

"10 years back, i left for the States.. I'm.. I'm sorry i couldn't explain to you why i had to leave, i couldn't find the time--"

"Time, or courage?" Sehun said suddenly. 

"What?" Jaehee said.

"That day, your mum came to meet me. She told me the truth Jaehee. You.. you disappointed me." Sehun said in a low voice. 

"I dont understand--" Jaehee said. 

"Just stop alright. I got it, and i'm mature enough to understand why you did that 10 years ago." Sehun said while facing her with a firm face.

"Wait!" Jaehee shouted. 

Sehun moved back a little at her sudden scream and looked at her with a frown. 

"Wait.. Just--" Jaehee hasn't finished saying her sentence when she heard the rooftop door opened. "Oh he must be here."

"Who--" Sehun asked as he turned around to see a 9 year old boy with his bag slinged casually around him shoulder. 

"Mmm, Munjae you're here?" Jaehee asked the little boy.

Sehun looked in confusion at Jaehee, and so did the boy. 

"Let me introduce to you. Sehun, this is Munjae, and Munjae, this is Uncle Sehun." Jaehae said. 

Munjae stood on his 2 feets and bowed to Sehun and asked, "Hello, my name is Munjae and i am 9 years old." 

Sehun, who is still a little shocked, said, "Y..Yes, nice to meet you Munjae." 

After a little casual chat, Jaehee decided that it was time for her and Munjae to go home as he looks tired from his volleyball practise which ended before he came. 

Sehun offered to send them home, but Jaehee rejected. 

"I'll see you again, i hope?" Jaehee said before i left the busstop. 

"Sure." Sehun said to her. 

He then turned to Munjae who had a blank look at his face. Sehun bend down so that he was at eye-level with Munjae. He ruffled up his hair a little and said to Munjae, "See you again Munjae-ah." 

"Yes Uncle Sehun, see you again!" Munjae said and gave a little smile. 

He liked Uncle Sehun, for he was handsome and nice to his mum. Munjae only liked people that was nice to his mum. Unlike Uncle Min Sang.. He was a bad guy.