38 Long Time No See! (Part 1)

"Mr" Right

"Ah! The smell of Korea!" a guy exclaimed. 

Who is he, you may ask? How should i say it? He is a handsome guy wearing dark sunglasses and a red beanie. Wearing a light black coat, he strolled to the taxi-stand with his small baggage. He waited in the queue for a taxi, ignoring some whisperings from the ladies beside him. He got in the taxi with elegance, and closed the taxi door gently. 

"Where to?" The taxi driver asked, before looking at the mirror in search for a response from his customer. 

He then removed his sunglasses, and said with a small smile the place to go. The taxi driver thought the guy looked rather familiar, but decided to brush pass it and get his job done quickly. 

The drive was smooth sailing for it was still early in the morning. He rolled down the taxi window and felt the wind hitting his face. After graduation, he had went overseas and enrolled in the local acting school. He was an actor-in-training, but has been successful and was one of the leading roles in the recent popular movie. He was having his break from school and is taking this chance to return to Korea to take a look at the place he grew up in. 

"Oh! Are you the actor in the movie? What's the movie name.. Ah.." The taxi driver couldn't help but kept trying to recall the familiar face of his customer. 

He only smiled, and said, "The movie must have not been good enough for you to remember the title." 

"Ah! I remember now! Back To 20, right? That was a good movie. My daughter is a big fan of you. Can i have your signature? If you dont mind. My daughter will be very happy." The driver said, while passing him a notepad and a pen. 

He accepted the notepad, and without any hesitation, gave the driver his signature. 

Upon reaching his destination,  he bid the driver goodbye and got off after paying (with some discounts). 

He stood infront of the apartment and looked at the window of the house. It was open, and that could only mean that the owner was home. 

The guy walked towards the door and pressed the doorbell. 

After a few seconds, the door opened, revealing the face of the person he wanted to see that most. 

- - -

"Who is.." I said as i opened the door and immediately felt like my soul was out of my body. 

It has been 2 years since we graduated (and more than 2 years that HE confessed to me). It has been a long time.

"Lu..Luhan. Han!" I screamed and poured myself on him, pulling him into a tight hug. 

"Whoa whoa! Annie! Hahaha! So glad to see you." Luhan said and he hugged me back tightly too. 

I peeled myself off him and invited him in while i spoke to him.

"Wow, it has been a looong time! What, 2 years? Oh my, you are looking fine." I said as i walked him to the living room.

"Haha, yeah. You are looking great yourself too." He said as he sat down on the couch. 

"Not too sure about that, been so busy at work.. and some other stuff.. What brings you back? Coffee or tea?" I asked. 

"Tea, thank you. What 'stuff' are you worrying about? I'm having my school break now. Back to see how Korea has changed." He answered.

"Right. How much can Korea change in just 2 years? Haha." I said as i walked back to the couch with the drinks. 

The both of us took a few sips of the tea and we continued chatting until lunch time. 

"Shall we go and grab a bite?" Luhan suggested. 

I took a look at the time and agreed. We went to the nearby italian cafe after i changed. 

- - - 

"1 cream spagetti with more mushrooms and 1 bowel of red cream pasta." Luhan ordered.

"You still remember that i like to add more mushrooms." I said looking at Luhan amazed. 

He only laughed and shook his head. We continued chatting, 

"So, what were you worrying about again?" He probbed. 

Oh shoot, i was trying my best to divert him away from the topic, but he keeps coming back.. I guess i have no choice but to say it.. 

"It's.. some.. relationship stuff.. Nothing to worry about.. Mmm! This spagetti still taste as good as before, isn't it?" I said, trying to change the topic. 

Luhan looked at me in the eye and put down his utensils. 

"Why? Not nice?" I asked. 

"Something happen between you and Kai? I'm so going to get him man! He promised to take care of you." Luhan said, sounding a little angry. "Tell me everything Annie."

I sighed. Luhan wasn't a person that would brush it off, and so, i spilled everything out - from the cheating, to me starting to like Sehun, but Kai was framed, I still liked Kai but i'm afraid that it would happen all over again..

All the time, Luhan only listened attentively and didn't stop me halfway. Until i finally finished the whole story, i looked at Luhan, only to find Luhan looking down at his pasta. I gulped silently and sipped on my soda. 

After a while, Luhan looked up at me. He sighed and said, "You just have to follow your heart." 

I rolled at my eyes at his very cliche words, "I know Han! That's what everyone says! But.. urgh! Nevermind." I got rather frustated. 

We finished lunch in silence and i paid as Luhan didn't have enough korean cash with him. 

We took a stroll along the roadside in silence. The wind blew warm air past us as i occassionally tugged my hair behind my ear. 

I decided to break the silence and asked, "So.. what are you doing now? I haven't heard of any updates about you when you were overseas." 

Luhan looked straight and answered, "I enrolled in an acting school in US."

"What?!" I said and immediately stopped walking. "Are you serious? Omg!" 

"Why so surprised?" He asked, feeling a little amused. 

"Well.. I have always thought you should be an actor, but you were taking Engineering in University, so i thought that my thoughts were just.. thoughts! Now they have became true! I'm so happy! I have an actor bestie! Don't forget me when you become famous!" I said while hooking his arm.

Luhan only laughed and let me hook him arm for the rest of the walk.

Although the walk was silent, Luhan's mind was filled with thoughts.

How should i help Annie? 
Should she go with Kai or Sehun? This is confusing enough for me.. Imagine how it is for her?
I should talk to them soon, probably tmr or the day after.. 
And.. Am i not getting enough popularity for Annie to know that i am in a hit movie?!?! Gosh! I better buck up my acting skills!

End of Part 1

A/N: I know i know, Luhan's appearance is abrupt.. Still having a writer's block, oops......... Anyway, i hope you like this update! >o<