25 All over again

"Mr" Right

Both Sehun and Kai were silent that night till the morning, and no doubt, both didn't get any sleep at all, for both minds were occupied with different thoughts. 

Sehun: Would Annie forgive Kai? Would she still carry on their relationship? Should.. Should i let them be together? Sigh, Kai really likes Annie. But.. I love her.. 

Kai: Would Annie forgive me? I really hope she does.. I.. I was wrong, and i tried to stop but.. Sigh, i found out how much i love her now..

- - -

Days past, where my phone was switched off and everyday only comprises of exercising, eating, sleeping. Occasionally, i went to volunteer at the girl's home just a couple of blocks down the street. I spend my days simply relaxing, trying to take my mind off things but every night, when i laid on my bed, thoughts of the scenes of Kai and Yuki on bed flashes through my mind and i couldn't help but silently cry myself to sleep. Waking up the next day with swollen eyes, i dawn on my tracksuit and off i go for a few rounds around the usual route. 

And the cycle repeats.

I once ever switched on my phone, not even knowing what i was hoping to see. Miss calls? Texts? Whatsapp? 

Just then, i received an email from an unknown sender. I clicked open and saw what only worsened my current condition and mentality. 

I saw pictures of.. of Yuki and Kai in bed, both topless and hugging. 

Tears swelled in my eyes immediately as i shakely switched off my phone. 

From that day on, i decided to never forgive Kai, for i was someone that doesn't trust people easily, but when i do and that person breaks the trust, i feel extremely angry, upset, lost. And i would never want to see that person again. 

Times like this, i wished May was around for me..

I slumped down against the walls of my bedroom and cried with my head down and legs hugged. I didn't recall how that night passed.

The last time i recalled was feeling so sick and just falling over on the floor. 

- - - 

Back at Kai and Sehun's house, both of them were equally lost. For days, both ate, sleep and stoned. 

And a whole week past like this. 

In Sehun's mind, it was all about Annie. And in Kai's mind, it was the same.

Sehun couldnt stand being so souless, so empty. He finally stood up and said to Kai, "Well, you have to tell her the truth.." And stuck his hands in his pockets and glanced at Kai. 

Kai looked up at Sehun and sighed, before standing, and both walked towards the door together. 

Kai wasn't reluctant to tell the truth, but more of afraid what would Annie do.

 

A/N: Thank you so much for all the comments! No one is a KaiOC shipper here? Haha. Kai isn't that douchebad is he? Sehun is still an angel ^^ Keep the comments coming! I'm starting my part time job soon on the 15 Dec, so i might not update as often as now.. Sorry to all those that like to read this fanfic! Do you want the story to proceed slowly or quickly? :) Please leave comments! Have a great day everyday guys! :D