41 Outing (Part 2)

"Mr" Right

As Kai exited the tent, he turned around and almost died of heart attack when he saw Sehun standing just behind him, with 2 cans of beers in his hands. 

"You scared me!" Kai exclaimed while putting a hand on his heart. 

Sehun just smiled and passed a can of beer to Kai. "Second round?" 

Kai took the beer can and looked at Sehun to check if he was able to still drink, and Sehun looks much better than just now, so he agreed. 

The two of them walked away from the tents (by now Luhan was in his tent too, Sehun helped him) and closer to the ocean. 

"Tonight's nice isnt it?" Sehun said while looking at the ocean.

"Mmm." Kai agreed while sipping on his beer. 

Both of them were silent for a long time. 

Kai placed down his empty can, looked at the ocean and said, "I'm going to give up on her now.." softly.

Sehun thought he heard wrongly, and he turned to look at Kai, who had a serious face. 

"Are you.. Really?" Sehun said. 

Kai hesitated but then ultimately nodded his head once. 

Sehun didn't thinl he should smile in such situations but he found himself smiling a little. 

"It's not going to be easy for me, i need time too." Kai said while throwing a rock in an attempt to skip the rock, but the rock fell right in the ocean. 

"I know." Sehun said, and managed to skip the rock for about 4 times successfully. "Thanks." 

"Just.. dont be stupid like what happened to me." Kai said and sighed silently. 

With that, the night passed and the next day came. 

- - - 

"DID I MISS THE SUNRISE? PLEASE TELL ME I DIDN'T!" I screamed the moment i woke up. 

"What?" "What happened?" "Are you ok?" The guys came to my tent, only to find me in my bedhair and messied up clothes, and they tried to hide back their laughter. 

"Oh shoot. I missed the sunrise! It's all your fault Han! If i wasn't drunk i would have caught the sunrise!" I pouted and folded my arms. 

"Aigoo! My princess Annie! So sorry!" Luhan said as he entered my tent and hugged me. 

I sighed and hugged him back. "Guess there's nothing to do about it.. How's your hangover?" 

He released me and sat down beside me. Sehun and Kai joined in, with Sehun sitting on my left and Kai opposite me. 

"Doing fine so far. You? And you really at playing games!" Luhan said while ruffing uo my hair.

"Hey stop it!" I said while trying to neaten up my hair. "I'm fine i guess.. My head hurts a little.."

"What's with the plaster?" Sehun asked me while holding my arm up closer to his face. 

"Hmm? What plaster?" I said.

"Ah, she fell down last night. Dont worry, it wont let a scar." Kai said and smiled a little. 

I shrugged and after a while of chatting, we all started packing up to leave the place to go home for a long awaited shower, before sending Luhan off to the airport the same night. 

Sehun sent me home, while Luhan and Kai went home themselves. 

- - -

Upon reaching home first, Kai went to shower.

After showering and feeling refreshed, he sat down on his desk, with a towel on his wet hair. 

He took out a piece of paper and an envelop. 

He hesitated for a while, before clicking the pen and he started writing something. 

Dear Annie, .. "This sounds weird.." Kai whispered to himself and crushed the paper and threw it in the dustbin, took another fresh piece to start again. 

Hi Annie, .. "No no no.." 

Like this, he wrote and crushed repeatedly. 

 

A/N: I personally would like Kai to go back to Annie, but since almost all my readers want Sehun and Annie.. Haha. More plot-twists along the way! Sorry for the short and crappy updates.. :(