10 Start

"Mr" Right

That night, my phone was buzzing nonstop. 

*buzz* 

I checked and unknowingly, a smile spread across my face.

Kai: Today was great thanks to you.

Me: You too. Although it would have been better if i wasn't crippled :(

Kai: Hey dont say that. I enjoyed pushing you. I was in control. >:)

Me: Yah! No more tours for you.

Kai: Oh come on, its a joke. Haha! 

Me: It was a bad joke.

Kai: Better than the one you pulled in class. It got me really angry at myself!

Me: I'm sorry man, i didnt know..

And the conversation when on and on. Until i fell asleep. And that was the first night i didnt dream of becoming a national vollyebal player, but rather i dreamt of a future that i didnt think i would have with someone.. him..

*dream*

It was morning and i turned  to my window to greet Mr Sun mentally. Ah, another great morning ahead. I was planning to volunteer at the kindergarden today. After lazying around for about 5 mins in bed, i decided to get up. Just then, i felt my legs wrapped by another pair of legs. I frowned in confusion and turned to see who was it. It was him. His sleeping face was so cute, like a little boy, his fringe covered his eyes and his soft hair was moving with the wind. I smiled unknowingly and turned myself around to face him. I traced my fingers gentlely down his features. Hairline.. Eyes.. Nose.. and finally his lips.. I paused and withdrew my fingers immediately as he stirred a little. I stiffened as his arms came wrapping me closer to him. I was buried in his chest. His steady and loud heartbeat was all i could hear, and i found myself relaxing in his embrace. 

*reality*

"Good morning sunshine" I sprung up immediately from my dream.

"Ouch!" I heard someone cried out. Oh my god, Kai was lying on the floor, holding his chin. I was confused, i was halfawake, i am in my room. Why is he here? I  sprawled across the bed to reach him as my legs were a burden. And i held his chin in my hands and apologised continuously.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I.. i didnt.. why.. here.. what happened?" I stuttered while rubbing his chin.

He stiffened a little at my gesture but I didnt notice it as i was busy trying to soothe the pain. Apparently when he greeted me and i lifted my head, i hit him in the chin with my head. That explains why my head hurts a little too. 

He grabbed my hands to stop me from rubbing his chin. I frozed. He sat and i lied across my bed and i blinked a few times to process what happened. 

Then, he inched closer and closer. I wanted to withdraw myself, but he held my arms and my ankle was anchoring me. Then, it happened. I felt something soft on my lips. I couldnt process what happened next and it was a series of scramming around followed by a loud thud of the door closing. And i was once again, left alone in my bed. My brain is slow in processing such things. Too slow. 

I got dressed and opened the door to hop downstairs. My ankle was getting better and i could walk now, just need to use the crutches. I can't wait to meet up with May and the guys for a movie and dinner later. Because it was a rare gathering during term break, i dressed up a little. I wore my favourite low cut skinny black skinny jeans made of a really soft material and put on a sleeveless tight top. They invited Kai and Sehun too. Maybe Kai was here to pick me up to go together. Before i could reach the stairs, a familiar strong force lifted me up. I smiled at Kai and he whispered, "You should eat more. Let me feed you later."

"My hands are ok, they are not broken, i can eat myself, see?" I removed my arms that was wrapped ard his neck in attempt to show him that my hands are fine but i caused him to lose balance and we landed together on the couch, with his lips smacked on mine. 

"Oh my." My mum said softly. 

I pushed him off and pretended to adjust my hair while he rubbed the back of this neck and looked elsewhere. 

My mum chuckled and said, "I'm off to the grocery store to pick some vegetables, lunch is ready. I won't be back until dinner."

"Mum!" I hollered, knowing what she meant. 

Instead of being surprised, Kai winked at my mum and mouth thank you. 

After my mum left, Kai turned and looked at me, "Now we have the whole house to ourselves." And he smiled.