37 Repeat?

"Mr" Right

That night after dinner, Sehun and Kai both went out to "take a breather", but Chanyeol knew they were out to settle the issue. 

Taking this chance, Chanyeol quickly called for everyone to gather in his room. Everyone strolled in slowly and found a spot and made themselves comfortable - Baekhyun laid on the bed, D.O sitting next to the bed hugging a pillow, Suho sitting on the chair and Chanyeol standing next to the door. 

All of them looked at Chanyeol with raised eyebrows at the sudden gathering, but decided to hear Chanyeol out first. 

"So.. what's the matter?" Suho asked with his arms crossed. 

Chanyeol looked at Suho, then at the others, and brought out a clipboard with a piece of white paper on it. 

"You all might have noticed by now, that Sehun and Kai have.. changed a little these days." Chanyeol started.

The rest slowly started nodding their heads, as they too have noticed the cold atmosphere between Sehun and Kai whenever they all have dinner or went out together, and that only started recently. They all then directed their attention back to Chanyeol with the clipboard like students paying attention in lectures. 

"All this, is because of.." Chanyeol then took out a marker and drew a picture of a girl on the white paper. "THIS!" 

"A duck?" "A weighing scale?" "What's that?" Everyone started mumbling amongst themselves. 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and slapped the clipboard so loudly even D.O jumped a little, and said, "A GIRL. ITS' A PICTURE OF A GIRL." 

"Oh.." "Wow? Abstract art i guess.." 

"I will get back to you guys about my drawing skills another day.." Chanyeol thought to himself. 

He cleared his throat and continued, "I.. sort of overheard their conversation just now before dinner, and it is true that unfortunately, our maknaes have fallen in love with the same girl." 

Everyone gasped, while Suho said softly, "Wow, i would like to know who that girl is.. She must be really attractive." 

Chanyeol brushed past the excitement brewing and said, "Therefore, the agenda for this meeting, is to help maintain the friendship between our dearest maknaes, while they venture through the journey with this mysterious girl. No matter what, one of them will lose in the fight, and we must not let that affect our friendships. Get it guys!" 

Everyone said in unison, "Yes!" 

And with that, they discussed and made plans on how to get Sehun and Kai to get along well though this period.. 

- - -

Outside, the cool night air blew across the empty basketball court nearby their apartment. 

There were 2 dark shadows to be seen. 

"You know i'm not going to give her up." One shadow spoke. 

"And so do i." The another said. 

The first shadow took a step closer to the other and said, "She loves me. I know she still does." 

The other also took a step forward and whispered due to the close distance, "Loved." The shadow then took a step back and continued, "You broke her heart once, Kai. I wasn't planning on letting you do it twice." 

Kai looked up at Sehun and for a moment, so much anger was filling him. Then, a tear rolled. Then the next. 

Sobbing, Kai said between his sobs, "I.. I.. I can't.. give her up.. It wasn't.. my fault..Why.."

Sehun sighed and walked towards the shaking figure, and did something both of them never thought would happen - Sehun hugged Kai. 

With a rhythmic patting, Sehun tried to calm the shaking figure. 

"What should i do.. My friend loves her as much as i do.. Should i just give her up again like i did in the past? I really don't know what to do.. Annie, why of all people.. Why?" Sehun thought to himself as he patted gently on Kai's back. 

And that night, both reached home when all the rest were asleep. 

 

A/N: Hi guys! So sorry for the really boring/crappy updates recently. :( Having a major writer's block. Sigh! Was reading back on my story and i realised that I lost Luhan halfway through the story! I will try to find a way to bring him back, and with him, there shall be a better story plot. 

With love until the next update, 
exomeyou