24 Or is it..?

"Mr" Right

That day, i didn't talk to anyone. My mum left after cooking kimchi stew. She knew something was wrong, but she also knew not to probe on more. She left quietly after telling me the food was ready in the kitchen. 

Sehun ran after Kai (who ran after you), and grabbed to stop Kai. 

"Let go of me! I need to find her!"

"She needs time!" Sehun shouted and Kai hauled. 

By then, both of them were panting heavily and glaring at each other. But Kai knew what Sehun said was right, you needed time. So he stopped, and Sehun's grip loosen. Both of them then walked slowly in silence home. 

Back in their rooms, both were silent. It started drizzling outside. 

"It wasn't my fault you know.." Kai broke the silence. 

That day, the ticking of the clock sounded louder than ever. 

"Oh yeah? Then who's fault was it?" Sehun replied coldly. 

Kai sighed a deep sigh and ruffled his hair and lied down on his back facing the ceiling. 

"That day.. That night, i was drunk." Kai started.

Sehun frowned, "So you getting drunk is not your fault? Come on man.."

"Hey no, this is the part i found questioning.. I was drunk just after 2 cups. Dude, i never get drunk so easily. You know that too." Kai explained as he sat up straight. 

Sehun frowned deeper. Kai was.. right. He was one of the best drinker in their group, the first to start and last the drop dead. The total opposite was D.O. 

Both sat in silence as they tried to figure out what happened. Then, both of them simultaneously stood up and looked at each other. 

"I think.. Could it be? That i was drugged or something?" Kai reasoned. 

"Do you remember anything wrong on that day? How did you even meet her dude?" Sehun started. 

"Gosh, i can't remember.." Kai frowned and rubbed his temples. 

"Try." Sehun commanded, leaving Kai rubbing him temples harder, and forming creases between his eyebrows. 

-flashback- 

Yuki: Hey Kai sweetie, wanna meet up tonight? :)

Kai: Can't.

Yuki: :( Why not honey? I'm all ready for what might be our big night ;)

Kai: Look, you are.. great, but we have got to stop this.

Yuki: Oh you think so? Unless you want your secret to be revealed..

Kai: What secret?

Yuki: Meet me at the bar near my house. Now.

Kai tried calling Yuki, but her phone was off, he groaned and took his coat and left his house. 

The cold night wind blew against Kai's face as he stomped heavily towards the bar. 

He waited outside the bar and texted Yuki that he reached.

After a few minutes, Yuki texted back and asked him to go to Room 4 in the pub.

Kai sighed and shoved his hands deep into his pockets and entered the pub in search for Room 4. After the constant pushing and shoving of dancing and drunk people, Kai finally found the Room. After knocking, he entered the room with heavily footsteps. 

The room was empty with only a few drinks and a half-drunk Yuki dressed ily. 

"Oh, you are here." Yuki said in a seductively and she crossed her legs and patted the seat next to her. 

"I'm fine. What secret did you mention before?" Kai asked in a low voice and he sitted opposite to Yuki instead. "I think we should stop.. stop all this. I think it's wrong and I really like Annie."

Yuki only laughed and sipped on her drink. "You know, you don't piss me off. Im sure you remember passing cheat sheets in class during exams.." 

Kai freezed before relaxing and leaning back on the seat. "Oh come on, it's over Yuki, you think that cheating incident can ruin my relationship with Annie? Try harder alright."

"Alright, alright. We will end this. I'm sorry. Let me get you a drink, to officially end our relationship." Yuki said, as she pushed a glass of beer to Kai. 

"Correction, we didn't start anything at all alright." Kai said in a firm voice as he picked up the beer and gulped it down in once mouth as he didn't want to stay a minute longer in the stuffy room with Yuki. 

"Ok, i'm done. We're done, i'm out." Kai said and he walked towards the door. 

Suddenly, he felt his head throb and the world spinning. He shook his head in an attempt to shake off the dizziness and he tried to reach for the doorknob but missed. He heard footsteps approaching him and then a pair of arms wrapped around his waist to support him. 

The last thing he heard was a woman voice saying, "We will start now.." Before he was knocked out.

And the next morning, which was the morning of their graduation ceremony, Kai woke up in his boxers. He squinted and looked around to find himself in a hotel room, and beside him was a topless woman. 

"No way.." Kai whispered to himself as he tried to quickly get up and was halfway getting dressed when the woman turned to look at Kai. Topless with only his jeans on, Kai's jaws dropped as he saw Yuki smiling back at him in bed. 

"Good morning handsome guy." Yuki said. 

"Did we.. Did i? How..?" Kai stuttered as he got dressed at double speed. 

Before hearing any explanations, Kai was out of the room and running on the way home.