42 Goodbye Hello

"Mr" Right

So the following night, we sent Luhan off while I was still suffering from post-soju syndromes. 

"Take care all of you, especially you my princess." Luhan said to me. 

"Hey!" "Dude." Sehun and Kai said together. 

I chuckled and stepped forward to give Luhan a tight hug. 

Before i released him, i whispered in his ears, "Back to 20 was a great movie." And i smiled at him as i took a step back. 

I couldnt forgoet how shocked Luhan looked. Did he think i didnt catch that movie? He was in it for goodness sake! 

The announcement for the boarding of the plane was heard and we promised to see each other again soon, although we all knew it wasnt going to be any time soon. 

- - -

 With that, normal days were back where i go to work. Sometimes i see Kai on the way to work. Sometimes after work Sehun would pick me up.

But the strange thing was that i kept receiving a card in a coloured envelope on my work desk every monday morning. 

The first time i received it, i looked around to see if the person who put it on my desk was around, but everyone else was just busying minding their own business. Naturally, i sat down and opened the blue envelope. 

"I wish there was a time machine."

That was it. I turned the card back and looked for the sender name but there was none. I shrugged and placed it in one of my drawers and didnt think much about it. 

Then, the following monday, there was another one. This time it was in pink. I asked Young Ji beside me if she knew who placed it there. The young lady in geeky specs just looked at me with a puzzled face and shook her head. I thanked her and sat down to open the envelope. 

"I bought your favourite macha latte. Check the fridge." 

Macha Latte! I walked towards the pantry, careful to not let my boss see me going to the pantry the first thing in the morning, and open the fridge. There staring back at me was my favourite macha latte! I was really curious at who was sending me these cards, and present. But my lips were distracted as i sipped on the latte as i worked. 

I found myself looking forward to every monday morning, something i dreaded a lot in the past. 

Today, it was a yellow envelope along with a single sunflower. I hesitated no more and opened it. 

"May your day be as bright as a sunflower."

I giggled a little and looked at the brightly coloured flower, and thought to myself that i want to meet this person. 

Hence, on friday night before i leave for work, i took out a white envelope (my work only has white ones) and this time, i wrote a letter to the sender. 

"Dear secret angel, I dont know who you are but i am really thankful for your gifts and your sweet messages. If you dont mind, could you leave your phone number behind and we can meet up for a coffee? :)" 

I nodded at my letter and placed it in the envelope and on my desk, hoping that he or she will see it on monday morning. 

- - -

The following monday, i rushed to my desk to check if the envelope was read, and yes it was! My heart did a little skip as i took the red envelope beside my opened white envelope and opened it. 

"Red is for the fury heart, like mine is for yours."

Well, i guess i tried. The person didnt leave a note or anything. And for the rest of the day, i kept thinking about it. 

- - - 

"The only makeup you need is your smile." 

"You are a criminal - charged for being too beautiful." 

Everytime i receive an envelope, my heart flutters like how i was feeling back in schooling days when i had a crush on a guy. I decided to go to work really early the following monday to see who is the person putting these notes for me. 

 

A/N: Well.. this envelope thing was similar to something i experienced many many many years back, so i thought of putting it in this story!