12 Smirks

"Mr" Right

Soon, we were kissing deeply. His lips, despite being swollen from the punches, not longer felt pain when they met hers. Like magic, her lips cured his. He felt her hesitation at first and before he could pull away, she drew him into her. 

It was a kiss that opened her heart to a man. A kiss that made her realise that she wanted to be like any another girl and rely on a man. A kiss that healed her broken heart from her first love. A kiss that cleaned her from the night.. 

Unknowingly, it was then next morning. I stirred in bed and mentally greeted Mr Sun. I smiled as i recalled last night's kissing session with Kai. And i couldnt help but touch the still tingling sensation on my lips with my fingers. I felt someone's arm around my waist and frowned before recalling what happened after the kiss. I slowly turn ard to greet the love of my life. I traced my fingers across his face. From his hairline.. Eyes.. Nose.. and finally the lips. The lips that i had mine on last night. I blushed at the thoughts i was having and i didnt realised he was alrdy awake. 

Pulling my closer, he whispered, "Seen enough?" I blushed even further as my cheeks heat up fast. I havent been blushing for a long time and it felt nice. I playfully hit is firm chest and muffled a reply, "No.." 

He looked at me and repeated, "No?" 

"No i havent and i will never get enough of you." I said as i traced my fingers down his sharp jawlines. He smiled and pulled me into a kiss. Its started off slow then it become deeper. He turned and before i know it, he was on top of me. Being a at such intimate actions. I stiffened as i didnt know what to do. But like a natural leader, Kai placed my arms on his back as he never removed his lips from mine. His left arm around my waist and the right on the pillow beside me to support himself. Then, i felt like i should give some affection too. 

I broke the kissing. And he stared back at me in confusion. 

"D..did i do something wrong?" He asked softely. 

I nodded and put my acting skills to a test. I wore the most pityful eyes i could ever make, and Kai was tricked. 

"Oh baby, im so sorry. I.. i was.. it just.. " He hugged me on his lap and rocked me back and forth to comfort me. 

I turned and whispered in his ears, "You should be doing something like this." And i pushed him on the bed and this time i am on top. He was shocked for a minute and then, he gave the iest smirk ever and pulled me to him. I gladly took his lips as i grinded a little against his asset. He gasped for a second before continuing to kiss me. His arms rode up my tight fitting shirt. 

His warm palms touching my bare skin sent cold shivers down my spines but i loved it. I wanted more. But i didnt dare.

Kai wanted more. He was a man and on him now was the hottest girl he ever met and he was sure she was the one for him. He pushed his hands further up her shirt and when he reached her bra strap, those soft lips of hers was removed almost immediately.

I got off Kai immediately. And tried to walk away to hide or something. He grabbed hold of my wrist which stopped me on my tracks. I turned to find myself once again, in the warm embrace i loved.

"Why?" He asked. 

"Sjhdbkshd" I muffled in his chest. He removed my buried face and smiled a little and said, "I cant understand." 

I blushed at how gentle i was treated, like i was a glass that will break once im released. I sighed and said, "You know Kai, im not like the other girls out there.. Im.. tomboy. Im ugly. I have numerous pimples. Not to forget pimple scars. Im short, just look at me. I dont have big s like other girls, mine are like airplane flat.. I dont dress up nice.. I dont.." 

Before i could continue, his lips silenced me. I felt tears flow down my cheeks again. The insecurities i never told anyone but tried to conceal it myself was fully exposed to Kai. For once, i felt so vulnerable and unwanted. 

He pulled away and one sentence from him was enough for me to give him all my love.

He said, "I dont care and i love you for these." 

I kissed him back and decided that he was the one i was looking for.