51 Revealed

"Mr" Right

After that day, Sehun invited me over to his house more often. So sometimes after work, we would either go to his house or my house to spent some time together - we could be watching movie, doing work or simply complainting about our bosses to each other. The day always ends with long kisses, hugs and an unwilling goodbye. 

We both thought that could go on, but one night was all it took for everything to shatter.. including my heart, again.. 

- - -

"Let's go your house tonight! Let's watch.. Annabelle!" I said as i hooked my arms around Sehun's. 

"Ya! You sure about this? You don't even watch it! Half the time you are hidding behind the pillow!" Sehun said as he made fun of me. 

I pouted and said, "We will see about it later!"

We were approaching Sehun's house when suddenly, a lady appeared infront of us, with a little boy, age around 9 or 10 years old. 

I could feel Sehun tense up with he saw the lady. 

I glanced at him and back to her and back to him, and whispered to him, "You know her?" 

Sehun didn't seem to hear me as he stared intensely at the lady. 

Hmm, this lady is about our age too, could she be a friend of Sehun? 

"Let's go." I said as i tugged a little on Sehun's arms and he seemed to have snapped out of a trance and he mumbled an ok. 

Just as we were about to walk away, the lady spoke. 

"It's nice to meet you." She said. 

I stopped on my tracks and looked at her. I asked, "Who are you?" 

The lady smiled a little and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ears and said, "You must not know about me."

Just then, Sehun grabbed me by my shoulders and turned me away from her to look at him. 

I looked at him with a pair of big eyes and he said, "Don't listen to her. Let's go.", and he gently pushed me to start walking. 

"Sehun oppa! Munjae's your child." The lady shouted. 

I froze immediately and the hairs on my body all stood up. Sehun reaslied i stopped moving after what Jaehee said. 

I turned slowly to look at the lady and then back at Sehun, who was begging me through his eyes, 

"What prove do you have Jaehee! You're married! It could be your husband's!" Sehun shouted at the lady. 

I felt my left hand moving and placing themself on Sehun's hands, and making them loosen their grip on my right wrist. 

And then, i ran. I ran like i was being chased by a cheetah. And the world got blurry. 

I fumbled for my house keys but all i could see was nothing but the little boy's face and how similar it looked to Sehun's. 

I shakily opened the door just in time to hear Sehun shouting my name from not far away. I quickly opened the gate and locked it just in time for Sehun to reach my gate. 

He said while panting heavily, "I.. I can explain.. This.. is--"

"Is not what i think it is. Give me time to explain. Are you going to say these? Because i heard it once and i'm skipping it for the second time." I said in a firm voice. 

I heard it once from Kai, and now Sehun? God knows if all the handsome guys are like this.. players.. 

 

A/N: Sorry for the wait and sorry for the short update guys! Was busy with work and personal stuff. The next update would be in weeks time as Chinese New Year is coming! Mianhae-yo!