5 Still lost.

"Mr" Right

The next morning, i caught Sehun and Kai the busstop. We sat in silence while waiting for the bus. It was a rather awkward silence, and i thought some music would help. As i was fumbling my bag in search for my earpiece, someone pushed an earpiece in my ears. I frozed as i listen to the soothing music. I turn to find Kai smiling at me. I found myself smiling back at him and i zipped up my bag, forgetting my initial purpose. 

The bus came, and we boarded ever so carefully, to avoid the earpiece from falling out. We sat down, in the order of Sehun, me and Kai. As the bus rode on, Sehun fall asleep and his head of bobbing all over the place. Feeling painful for his neck, i placed his head gentlely on my shoulders. Then, i saw the corner of his lips hooked up a little. 

We rode in silence until Luhan boarded the bus. He frowned a little at the sight at the back of the bus. Head of her shoulders and sharing an earpiece. He dragged his feet over to them.

"Hi Han," i greeted, but was slightly puzzled at his reply, which was a blank stare followed by ignoring me and not replying. Luhan didnt know why he behaved like that, but he felt unhappy whenever he saw her with them. He closed his eye and allowed himself to forget those thoughts. 

"Morning sleepy deer." May whispered in Luhan's ears. Luhan pryed open his eyes to find May smiling at him. He thought she would be waking him up instead, not May. Trying not to hide his dissappointment, he said morning back to her. He glanced back to see the 3 of them falling asleep on each others' shoulders. A sweet sight for all, but a bitter sight for him. He sighed silently and turned to look out the window while listening to May and the guys chat. 

Today was the 3rd day Kai and Sehun attended school. Usually by now, most people would have already been familiar with the route and rooms. However, Annie found that Sehun and Kai are pretty bad at directions. They still clinged on to her for directions and followed for around like they were her minions. Handsome minions. She giggled at lost they looked when she purposely walked quickly, making them look desperately for her. Then, she would jump out of nowehere infront of them and see them heave a sigh of relieve before playfully hitting her arms. I winced in pain when Sehun accidentally hit my elbow (i just fell down ytd at the stall). It was funny to see how they panicked and looked at me which worried eyes and apologising non-stop. Although it hurts a lot, i brushed it off and told them i was fine. 

Also, when i met the guys, we fistpumped and they placed their arms around my waist. I would secretly bite my lower lips to fight back the pain from the bruise on my waist from that horrible man. Just as i thought i should remove their arms, a hand interlocked my fingers and gently released me from the guy's arms around my waist. The guys didnt notice my pain, only Kai did. He didnt release my hands even though i was released. I.. didn't want him to let go either. I smiled at him shyly and he smiled back, ok more of smirked.