40 Outing (Part 1)

"Mr" Right

Luhan wasn't able to stay in Korea for long, as he needed to go back to school to practise his acting skills. So, he arranged for a group outing with Kai, Sehun and you on the day before he left. 

The four of you loved the beach. Especially when it was the night time - just listening to the waves softly washing ashore and back, the fire of the campfire crackle gently and the ocean wind in your hair. The three of you took half-day leave specially for this day, and you are super excited, for you haven't been to the beach in a long time!

The four of you met at the beach at around 5pm all ready for the overnight camp. 

"Ah! Beach!" I said with my eyes closed at the wind blowing in my face and spread my hands open. 

I felt a pair of hands wrapping around my waist and Sehun rested his chin on my shoulder. 

I wrapped my hands around his arms and we stood there for a short while before i broke the backhug and said, "I better help with the campfire." 

"Let's go." Sehun said and held my hands and we walked back to Luhan and Kai who were setting up the tent. 

I prepared the food while Sehun started the campfire and also the barbeque pit. After a while, Luhan and Kai have finished setting up the 4 tents for the four of us. 

Luhan went over to help Sehun with the starting of the fires. 

Kai looked at the guys and wanted to offer help, but they seemed like they were fine. He then looked over at Annie and sighed, before tucking his hands into his pockets and walked over slowly. 

"So.. need any help?" Kai said while avoiding eye contact with me and looking at the raw food on the table. 

"Hmm.. You could help to stick the fishballs and crabsticks to the wooden sticks like these," I demostrated to him, "so we can barbeque it later." I smiled at him, but noticed he still wasn't looking at me and shrugged and got back to work. 

Kai followed my demostration and in no time, we have finished preparing the food. 

Luhan and Sehun also finished starting the barbeque fire, so we started barbequing. 

- - -

It was soon 9pm, and we were full from the barbeque. 

Then, Luhan got up and walked over to somewhere. Sehun, Kai and I just kept quiet and listened to the waves of the night ocean. I closed my eyes to relax myself and i unknowingly smiled a little. 

Luhan came back with something behind his back and said, "Hey hey hey! Don't sleep yet! The night is young! It's time for.." He then showed what he was hiding behind his back. ".. soju!" He laughed. 

I personally wasn't a fan of drinking, but since it was Luhan that wanted, i couldn't say no. And of course, Sehun and Kai were cheering loudly. 

Initially, we just drank for fun. Then, Sehun suggested that we played games, and the loser would drink. I frowned slightly at the thoughts as i wasn't a good game player but i didn't want to be a wet blanket. Kai noticed my frowning, but i caught him looking away very quickly. 

So, the first game was the number game. Guess what? I lost almost instantaneously! And so, i drank. 

And drank. 

And drank. 

And drank.

"Gosh, Annie, are you ok?" Luhan, who was also a little tipsy, asked. 

I nodded my head, and smiled very sweetly at Luhan, "Yes Han-nie~ I'm *pause* fine~ Let's play let's play!" I said in a higher pitched voice. 

Sehun was also a little tipsy, and being a party animal, he naturally got the games going again. The only person that was still rather sobber was Kai, as he was a good drinker. 

"Oh no! I lost again~ Where is my drink~" I sang in a high pitched voice and grabbed my cup. 

Just as i wanted to do a one-shot, the cup was snatched out of my hands and drank one-shoot by Kai. 

"You are drunk." Kai said to me softly. 

"Mmmm~ No I'm not~ I can stand up, you see!" I said while pouting and tried to stand up, but i fell and cut myself with the fallen tree branch. 

Luckily, it wasn't a large cut, but being drunk, i made a fuss about it.

"Ouch~ I'm hurt~ Kai oppa~" I whined and held my arm out. 

Kai thought it was a huge cut and he quickly took a plaster from his bag and ran to you. 

He held my arm gently and turned to take a better look at the cut. I leaned my head against his chest while he checked. He was relieved to see that it was a minor cut and not much blood was seen. He washed my wound with water and was about to stick on the plaster when i suddenly sat up. 

"You didn't blow on my cut~~~ It hurts~~~ Oppa~~~" I whined loudly.

Kai was shocked to see how much ageyo i have when i am drunk, totally different from when i was sober - which i was more mature. He smiled a little and blew on my scratch. 

I smiled at him and pinched his cheeks with my free hand and said, "Thank you oppa~" before collapsing in his embrace into a deep sleep.

Kai carried me to my tent and placed my head gently on a makeshift pillow. He brushed some loose strands of hair away from my sleeping face with a rosy cheeks. He looked my face closely, which he did not do when we were dating (and he regretted) and noticed a little pimple forming on my cheeks, He smiled a little and the pimple, and paused, before leaning in to kiss the pimple spot and sighed. How can i ever forget you? He then left and zipped up the tent.