23 The Truth

"Mr" Right

The next morning, i woke up feeling groggy and tired. My eyes were swollen from crying last night and i basically looked horrible. I decided to go for a morning jog to clear up my mind and get freshen up. I took a cold shower and threw on my jogging attire (sweatsuit, sportsbra underneath and pants), put on my headphones and wore my running shoes. 

The park was peaceful with very little people. It was a weekday morning, so im guessing everyone else is busy working and preparing to go to school. I felt so much more relaxed with my music playing, slow jogging and the clear blue skies. Not sure if it was because i stopped sports for a while after graduation, but just after 15 mins of slow jog, i was breathing rather heavily. I slowed down and stopped at a gazebo to rest and catch my breath. 

I leaned back on the gazebo and closed my eyes. Slowly, my thoughts were cleared and i started humming along to my song, and tapped my feet to the rhythm. After a long time, i finally opened my eyes and that was the first time in days i felt myself smiling geniunely. I got up and stretched before resuming my jog. 

After a good 1 hour of jogging, i went home. I thought since i was already sweating, i might as well do some cardio exercises - abs, legs, arms, whatever that can take my mind of things for now. As i peeled off my sweatsuit, leaving me in only sportsbra and sweatpants. I started doing abs exercises followed by legs. 

Just then, my doorbell rang. I sighedsilently and walked towards the door and took a breath before opening the door. I heaved a sigh of relieve when i saw my korean mum standing there and not Kai or Sehun (i could take a break from them). 

"Looking great honey" My mum said to me. 

"Really? I think i look fatter.." I said as i looked down at my tummy and pouted. 

"You look great honey. Im going to make your favourite kimchi stew for lunch! Do you have the ingredients?" 

"Oh i have some in the fridge i think.." But the ingredients spoilt overnight. 

Mum asked me to go to the nearby supermart to get those ingredients. I was so hungry and so happy that i can get to eat my favourite food, that i forgot to put on a shirt before going to the supermart. But since it was nearyb, i decided to just make a very quick trip to and back.

I reached the supermart in 5mins. As i walked towards the tofu area, i saw this familiar backs. Oh no, it's Kai and Sehun. I quickly dodged back a shelf and was safely hidden behind them. Phew, i thought. I wanted to sneak slow away from them with my stuff but i heard something that made me stop. 

"Look Kai, you have got to tell her, as soon as possible.."

"You dont tell me what to do man."

"Really? She trusts you so much dude. You know how.. how mad she will be when she finds out you and Yuki has already.."

"Shut your mouth man."

"You and Yuki has already.. bedded?"

I dropped the stuff i was holding on my hands, and my keys made the loudest sound. I was so shocked but i managed to bend down to gather my stuff on the floor. Just as i stood up, I saw Kai and Sehun looking at me. 

"I.. uhm.. should.. get going.." I whispered as i turned to walk towards the cashier. 

As i was paying, my hands was trembling, and the cashier was eyeing at me like i was crazy. 

"Annie.. i can explain.." Kai's voice got louder as he approached me. 

I wasn't ready to hear him out and i didn't take the change and ran home. I heard Kai and Sehun calling after me as i ran, and my mind went blank. 

"Oh you are back so fast.." *Bang* I shut my room door after throwing the ingredients on the table.