Chapter 2-The new Lee family member

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

You look up and you caught him staring at you. "Noona you don't have to leave!" the kid said. you look at him,carried him and said "Aigoo Kyungsan-ah I will visit here sometimes okay.Also promise me that you'll take care of Mr. Kitten for me araso?" He frowned and started to tear-up. L.joe walk to your side and asked "What is his name?" you look at him and said "His name is Kyungsan." you took Kyungsan's hand and said "Say annyeonghaseoyo to the handsome hyung here." L.joe blushed and asked "Handsome hyung?!" you look at him and said "Handsome appa!" his eyes widened and you said "Joke! sorry about that." you put Kyungsan he laughed and asked "appa or hyung noona?" you smiled and said "It's hyung of course Kyungsan annyeong Kyungsan I have to go Wonjangnim take care!"  You smiled and they waved bye. You got in the car and sat at the back L.joe was on the passenger's seat. "So KC do you know where your family is?" L.joe's mom asked you look at her and said "No but I only know that I'am half and half and half." you answered. She asked "Half what?" you look down and answered "I'am Half Filipino,half Korean and half American...wonjangnim said that my mom left me there and told her that she is going to look for my dad and she said that she would comeback but she never did." tears blurred your vision as L.joe saw a tear drop he softened.  *Must be rough for you huh...* "So do you have any friends?" L.joe's mom asked  You look out the window and answered "Yes but all of them got adopted 5 years ago I was the only girl in the orphanage and it was good for me that all the little boys there call me noona." you smiled and L.joe look at the mirror and said in his mind *What a beautiful smile,stay like that* you arrive at L.joe's house your eyes widened "Uwa!!!" you said in amazement. L.joe took your bag out of the car trunk and said "Welcome home KC" you walk in and you saw 6 maids standing at both sides of the door. "Welcome KC-nim" you smiled and said "I never felt something like this for the past 12 years." as tears rounded your eyes you sniffed and L.joe and his mom turned and said "Yah stop crying you look ugly when you do." you stopped and look at him he just smiled and he put a blind fold on your eyes. "What is this for?" you asked he just smiled even you didn't see it you heard him. He and his mom pulled you upstairs and his mom said "Alright remove the blind fol in the count of 3, 1,2,3 pull them off." you look straight and saw a room of your own. Your eyes widened in surprise "My...own...room?" you stammered. "Do you like it?" you look at L.joe's mom and said "Kamsahamnida....-", "Call me umma from now on." you look at her and she gave you a tight hug. "Umma kamsahanida!" you started to tear up you pulled back and said "I haven't called anyone as umma for 12 years maybe one but now I have my umma!" you said in joy. L.joe look straight at you and said "KC-nim you are forgetting something." you look at him and ran over him saying and gave him a big hug "KAMASAHAMNIDA L.JOE-SSI!" he laughed you look up he bent down to you and said touching your nose "That's oppa to you.", You smiled and said "Araso oppa!" he smiled and his umma smiled. After an hour your new umma came back with a school form and your book,new uniform and shoes. you look at her "Umma what is that for?" you asked she look at you and said "You are starting school tomorrow!" you look at her and asked "School? where?", "Go ask your oppa." you nodded and took the things with you and said "Kamsahamnida umma!" she smiled and said "You're always welcome my dear." you smiled at her. You went to your room and said "I'm starting school tomorrow...hmm...let me ask oppa!" you walked out of your room and walk over to his you knocked on the door and pocked your head in "Oppa?" you heared violin sounds you walked in and said "Mianhe oppa but I'm just curious about school tomorrow." he stopped playing and looked at you. "Don't worry I'll take care of you! I promise." he smiled with his eyes closed. Your heart fluttered and he played again your eyes widened when he played I can feel it by Navi "Oppa! that's my favourite song!" you smiled he turned while playing and smiled at you. You sat on the piano chair and opened it, He stopped playing and he asked "Do you know how to play?" you smiled and said "Oppa keep playing!" he played again this time with the piano. You sang along and his eyes widened after the chorus you stopped and he said "Uwa! my yeondongsaeng sure has talent." you turned to him and said "Kamsahamnida oppa!" you giggled and he smiled with his heart beating fast.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unni another update is here :)

Here is Navi's song I can feel it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMgHGLQjUcw 

<3