Chapter 15-I want to make you happy part.2

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

It was 3am and you started making seaweed soup. "Haein unni will oppa like this?" she spun around and said "Of course he would remember the ddukkbokki you made he was the one who finished it." You started on putting the seaweed soup in the microwave so the heat wouldn't come out. You started on baking the cake that you would give him in school after decorating it with icing you immidiately hid it in the fridge and after baking the second cake you let it cool for a few minutes and you placed it in a box that has a ribbon on top. "There! all done!", "Ma'am he is coming!" you dragged the cake with you and hid under the table. "What is that smell? hmmm..nevermind." he walked out and entered his room. 'Is he gone?' you asked. Haein replied 'De he is!' You got out under the table and you immidiately grabbed the seaweed soup,ddukbokki,fried gogi,eggs and rice and went out of the dining room. You placed it nicely and "Unni can you not let oppa see the cakes." she nodded and hid them in the back fridge where all the water and juices are. You immidiately sprinted towards your room to call Infinite,Teen top and Kwangmin to surprise your oppa. Just then "Woah! why aren't you getting ready yet?" you smiled and raced to your room. "Something is going on I just can tell." You cleansed yourself,placed your uniform on and you immidiately called the boys and they agreed to help you out. You ran downstairs and it was 6:30 am and you are started to panic when Woohyun called you so they can get the cake you ran downstairs and pulled the cake out. You run outside and handed them the cake. "Woohyun oppa take care of this please! this is-", "Very important we know we assure you KC-ah your oppa will be happy." They immidiately left and you ran back inside. "Yah! why are you running around from place to place?" you smiled and replied "Nothing just excercising!" he smirked and you said go eat now oppa!" you run upstairs to get your things. When L.joe entered the dining room his eyes widened in surprise "What the? Minah-noona!, Haein-noona!" the two of them ran in. "Who prepared these?", they smiled and answered "L.joe-nim your yeondongsaeng! she worked on really hard on it." the two of them left. *She really made this for me?* Just when you came down L.joe walk towards you with a serious face and pulled you to the dining room. He pointed at the food and you look at him confused. He pulled you in his arms and gave you a tight hug. "KC-ah Gumawoyo!" he pulled back and for some reason you started to blush. You look up at him and said "Oppa saengil chukhae you are finally an adult now." he smiled and started to eat. "Oppa eat a lot annyeong see you later!" he turned and asked "Where are you going?" you smiled and said "I have to arrange things with Kwangmin." you waved and he whispered "Kwangmin again what's with that guy?" He went back on eating.

After 10 minutes you arrive at school and saw Infinite,Teen top with Kwangmin and Changjo talking. "Oppas where are we going to surprise him?" you asked and they gave you a teasing smirk. "Waeyo?" they laughed and they headed towards the abandoned music room which the boys worked hard to clean it and left the piano there. "Here? uwa! the last time I saw this it was abandoned and dirty.", Hoya smiled and said "That's the power of Teenfinite with super Kwang!" you raised an eyebrow and asked "Super Kwang?" Kwangmin just scratched the back of his head. You and the boys left the music room and the class started. The bell rang you scrambled up to meet Yoona and Jihyun to help you. When L.joe turned you are gone, "Niel have you seen KC-ah?" Niel shook his head and he went out. L.joe on the other hand was really disappointed that no one greeted him even his friends or teachers. He walked out of the room and headed towards the cafeteria when he was walking pass by the girl's toilet Jooyeon came out and said "Oh! L.joe saengil chukhae!" he turned and Jooyeon gave him a peck on the cheek. He smiled and said "Gumawoyo noona!" he walk in the cafeteria with a smile on his face. You saw him and wondered. He sat with Teen top and the boys also wondered. "KC-ah it's your oppa's saengil right?" you nodded and said "Jihyun keep it a secret Yoona please." the two of them nodded. 

The school bell rang and you disappeared from L.joe's eyes with Yoona,Jihyun and Niel he look for you everywhere. Just then L.joe went to his locker and he saw Jooyeon's letter.

L.joe,

It's Jooyeon I want to wish you a happy birthday! can you come to our classroom I'll show you something! please for old times sake. I will not do anything bad to you.

Love lots!

Jooyeon-noona

He went to the classroom and Jooyeon was there he greeted L.joe and said "Saengil chukhae! and my gift for you is-" she pulled L.joe and kissed him on the lips he was about to her but his eyes closed and she deepened the kiss. You asked random students to where your oppa was they said that he were in class 4-B. You smiled while walking there and said in your mind *I'll bet he'll be happy!* You peeked in the windows and your eyes widened. Your heart sank with your stomach. *What is this feeling why am I inlove with my brother?* You ran and called CAP and said "Oppa mianhe I have to go home tell oppa that-", He cutted you and said "Araso I'll tell you really worked hard on this." you smiled and said "Kamsahamnida oppa!" you shut the phone and ran home with tears falling you reach your house and you just ran upstairs you locked the door and sank with you back leaning on it. *Why am I feeling this? Oppa!!! you babo!*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Another update unni!

<3