Chapter 39-What?!

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

"Yah! why did you guys fought?!" Woohyun asked they didn't respond since they don't know what to say. "Oppa calm down" Jihyun reminded Woohyun. "Come on guys tell it now or we don't have any choice to call your appas." Jihyun said. "JUST SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!" annoyed Sungyeol yelled since he worried a lot. Just then your Komo Hyeri came down and "What is going on? what is all the screaming about? and OH MY GOSH!!! L.joe, Kwangmin what happened to the two of you?"  the two of them look down and said "Komo uh...we got into a fight." L.joe said and you eyes widened and "LI-" Kwangmin cutted you off by saying "Yeah they were so many but luckily escaped from it." you shook your head and sighed in disappointment, *LIES!!* you said in your mind. You walk away and Sungjong pulled the three. "KC ah it's still around 8pm so do you want to go somewhere to let your worries die down the drain?" you smiled at him and said "Gumawo oppa I wish you are really my biological brother." he smiled and said "I wish you are also my biological dongsaeng." he look at Yoona and "Yoona do you want to come?" she nodded and said "Of course I don't want to see KC hurting." you smiled at her and said "Gumawoyo Yoona." she smiled "Nam Jihyun do want to come?" she nodded and said "De I don't want KC to be alone." You smiled at her and said "Gumawo Jihyunnie!", "Hyung I'm not going to ask you if you want to come since Yoona is here I bet you would." He smiled and said "Lee Sungjong-nim I would go of course." He smiled and he pulled you away from Sungjong "Yah! she's mine!" He snarled and U-kwon just stuck his tongue out and "Where are you guys going?" L asked in a mysterious tone and Sungjong protectively walk infront of you and said "To let KC relax for a while wae hyung?!", You look at Sungjong from behind and said "Oppa want to come?" his mysteriousness faded and it turrned into a beautiful god-like smile. "Okay! Kaja!" L pulled you away from Sungjong and said "Kaja KC-ah let's leave Sungjong there." L teasingly said and "YAH! L hyung stop taking my dongsaeng away from me!" you started to giggle and you arrive there after a few minutes.

 

On the other hand Youngmin got in the orphanage where you and Kwangmin came from. "Excuse me is anyone home?" Just the a nun came out and said "Oh! sir It's already 8 we are already getting ready for bed.", "Please can I talk to wonjangnim for a while since I need to clarify something." The nun look inside and said "Okay you can come in." then "Jo Youngmin? is that you?" he shot up and said "Good evening wonjangnim." he replied "What brings you here?" he look at her and said "I just want to clarify something I'm here to know how you found my brother?" The head nun sighed and went to her office and Youngmin sat on the chair infront of her desk. She pulled out tons of files and finally she saw Kwangmin's and yours. "Your twin was brought here years ago and your appa took him here to see you with your umma Gajin. After a few years reports came out that your appa had a baby girl with another woman and I don't know who she is the baby girl is a product of betray. So her umma brought her here after the day she was born,  her umma went looking for your appa and After that she grew here and your said to be half sister is-", Youngmin shot-up and said "Andwae! it's impossible!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Here is another chapter unni!

Mianhe for not updating yesterday!

<3

(Thank you for subscribing :) I'm really happy! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!)