Chapter 46-I'm here for you

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xecS94riKE8--> Fixed star (Infinite)

---------------------------------------------------------------

L.joe followed you and saw you in your most vulnerable state and that is you and tears. He walk towards you and "KC" He said you and Youngmin look up and you saw L.joe you stood up and walk towards the beach. "It's okay I'll follow her." L.joe told Youngmin and he just nodded. You walk towards the shore and let the waves soak your feet. You look up and saw stars and you heaved a sigh. "Why did he ran away?" you said as tears are sliding down your cheeks. "KC?" you spun around and saw the man from before. "Sir what brings you here?" He walk towards you and said "KC I want to apologize because of me this situation happened." You shook your head and said "No It was me honestly I'm a failure ever since, That's why my real umma hated me, my real appa well I didn't get the chance to meet him plus my unni who is uh.. sorry for the word but she is a narcissistic and she treats me like trash." He sighed and asked "Do you want to know who your real appa is?" Your expression brightened and "Yes please!" he smiled and you followed him. L.joe was there and said to himself "I never knew hwe pain is bigger than my pain I wish I can find a way to heal it." You arrive at the pool side and your eyes widened when you saw the head nun. "Wonjangnim?" the two of you walk towards their direction and you saw Youngmin. "KC I will tell you everything." you stared at him and "O-okay." He started talking and "KC I-I'a-am you-r-r re-al appa." you look at him closely and asked "Uh.. sorry but what are you saying?" he look at you and said "I'am your real appa." your eyes widened and said "W-what?!" You shot up and attempted to leave but the head nun show you her documents containing everything about you, the twins, your appa and your umma. You look at him and said "That's why my real umma really hated me because I'm a product of your betray?" he shook his head and explained everything. 

 

 

You arrive at your hotel room and saw all of them there not including Youngmin. "KC-ah kwaenchana?" Yoona asked you and you fakely smiled. "Sorry KC we also didn't know that Kwangmin is your bro-" Sungyeol was cutted by Sungkyu when he slapped his head. You smiled and said "I know it hurts a lot and I don't want to cry anymore my eyes are completely sored." Sungjong stood up and gave you a hug, after that all of them followed. They made you feel that you are not always alone you have them on your side and L.joe walk towards you and said "You know you always had me I'm not your real brother or anything but will you still love me again?" You stared blankly at him and "I don't know oppa." He smiled and Youngmin knocked on the door and "KC Kwangmin sent me a video want to watch it?" you nodded and took the phone from his hand. You clicked play and you saw him tearing up with swelling eyes.

"KC It's me Kwangmin, I wanted to say thank you why? because you brought happiness to my life even for a short time you completed the puzzle of my happiness but that last piece happened to be you my crush, my first love and in the end my sister. It's hard to tell you that we are siblings since we nearly got married It's crazy leaving you there but I have no choice I have to run away from this because I don't want to see you cry anymore it hurts like hell for me and I never wanted to hurt you and I will keep that promise. I love you KC-ah my sweet, innocent sister annyeong! saranghaeyo forever."

You started to cry and Youngmin was there he was really a shoulder to cry on because when he knew you are his sister he was thankful since another person can make him happy and there you are his yeodongsaeng. L.joe look at you and said "KC come here" you look up and walk towards him and "I'm really sorry." He curled a strand of your hair behind you ear and he gave you a hug. "You don't know how long I was waiting for this to happened again, saranghaeyo." You smiled and said "Saranghaeyo oppa." All of them started to tear up and Changjo shot up with Ricky and Woohyun and they started to dance funny. All of you laughed and "It's because I hate drama." Changjo announced you smiled and said "There is nothing better than silly friends."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

last 4 chapters :)

unni!!! It's almost done!

:)

Guys thank you for subscribing feel free to comment!

<3