Chapter 41-Uneasy Youngmin

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

He was trembling in fear of what Kwangmin's reaction be. "Ah! I forgot where have you been?" Kwangmin asked his twin "Uh...I don't know what's the name of the place." Kwangmin look at him and asked "Dude are you drunk?!" He look at Kwangmin and said "Come on Kwangmin I'm not drunk and I don't drink you forgot." Kwangmin smiled as he was sipping from the milk carton, "Did you see KC?" Youngmin asked "Yeah but she's mad at me and her oppa because we fought outside their house good thing her parents are in Jeju arranging everything for our wedding." Youngmin look at him and asked "Do you really love KC?" Kwangmin look at him and said "Did you forgot..she means the world to me I really do love her." Youngmin cleared his throat and said "I don't mean to hurt you or anything but wonjangnim wants to see us tomorrow I said we can go so don't back out." He nodded and took a sip from his milk. He flipped it over to the local news and "It's 3 days left before the most awaited wedding in Korea will come." Kwangmin smiled and said "I can't wait also." Youngmin left and asked himself "How can I tell him this he is really in love with OUR HALF SISTER." He glanced back and he sighed *I know it's going to be hard for you Kwangmin but you need to know the truth.* He sighed and called one of their members Minwoo and he told him everything. After their talk he walk out of the veranda to see you there with L and Sungjong. "She is beautiful I know I can tell but it's wrong she is our half sister even if it is half she is still our sister." L started to play the guitar and you and Sungjong sung Can U smile. Youngmin was surprised plus the two when you squealed and saw Hanjun. "Hanjun!" you shouted and the 2 skipped and you laughed he took his hand out with a lollipop in it. "Gumawoyo Hanjun!" you kissed his cheek and L look at you like an umma. Sungjong stared at you like he was your husband. "What?!" confused you asked them they just smiled and said "How can you be so pretty?" L asked and you look away and "Yeah It's a shame someone got you first." Sungjong added you look at them and "Oppa's what is that all of a sudden?" they giggled L held on Hanjun's small hand and said "Kwangmin is lucky to have you." you smiled and said "Gumawoyo oppa." You smiled.

 

It's only 2 days left and you need to fly to Jeju now with your family of course. You arrive at the airport and saw Kwangmin with a strip of band aid across his face. "Oppa feeling okay now?" you asked and he said "Yeah I little make-up would do But most of the bruises are healed." you look at him and asked "That fast?" he ruffled your hair and said "Of course I used ice to let the cramped blood lose." You touched his cheek and he "Ow!" you look at him and said "Mianhe!" L.joe was there watching with Niel on his side. "Hyung? Hyuuung? aish.. HYUNG!" he yelled and "What!" he look at Niel "Why are you staring at your sister?" Niel knew the answer but he was just looking for a way to distract him. Youngmin came in running and thought that he was late your eyes widened when you saw "Wonjangnim!!!" You shouted and hugged her tight you saw a man in a polo shirt whom you suddenly remembered "Excuse me but you are the guy from-" He nodded and said "Nice to meet you again sir." Youngmin smiled and said "Kwangmin you nervous?" Kwangmin look at him and said "Yeah just a little." you giggled and hugged Kwangmin tight making him smile. *KC-ah I can't wait for you to be mine forever.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3 

I'm so Inlove with Block B's U-kwon :))

Still I wouldn't forget about Woohyun!

Unni!

Another chapter is here!

<3

(Thank you guys!)