Chapter 21-Self-proclaim

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

You walk in school with L.joe all of a sudden Jooyeon walk towards you and said "Even you are my sister I don't give a damn since my umma and appa doesn't care about you an d now let go of my boyfriend you !" You just look down and L.joe took her hand and you felt helpless but "Try messing around with my sister even if you're her real sister I don't care I didn't hurt her that way you spoiled, ,self-proclaim !!!" She scoffed and said "Remember this day Lee Byunghun you lost your girlfriend your super rich, famous, y and hot girlfriend." he scoffed and said "Shut it self-proclaim, narcissistic who cares if I lose you, besides my sister is much more important than you are." he strode off and took your hand. "AISH!!!! LEE BYUNGHUN YOU WOULD REGRET THIS!" he started to laugh and said "YOU ARE THE ONE WHO'S GOING TO REGRET!" You look at him and said "Oppa nappayo!" he snickered and said "I love you KC!" your eyes widened and he move in closer and gave you a peck on your cheek. Slowly blush crept your cheeks. You enter the classroom and gossip surrounded "Is it true KC is the real sister of Jooyeon unni?", "It's true but I don't like Jooyeon noona she is a narcissistic , KC is awesome she is kind! Like L.joe oppa said she is an angel." you walk in and everyone smiled at you. *Waoh! the hell with these people why the sudden change of treatment?* "KC~!!!" Yoona came running towards you, "KC! so Jooyeon unni is your real sister? uwa! you really look alike outside but inside she has to fix many things!" Jihyun said. L.joe was at the back with Niel talking about you. "I know I was also shocked Hoya hyung really knows what Jooyeon noona's problem is." the two of them started laughing. The bell rang and you ran in with Yoona and Jihyun a follower of Jooyeon tripped you before you could land U-kwon caught you in his arms. "oppa?" Yoona uttered he stood up and Jihyun helped you dust off. "So you  are the one who spilled the orange juice on KC on her first day?" Ukwon asked and suddenly a fist ran across his face quickly he dodged it. He caught the second punch and he asked "You are the guy who threw the mashed potato on her?" The of the gulped and you said "U-kwon stop it now." He look at you confused and "Do you want to let these two go?" you nodded. "Very well." He let go of the two and he said "Dare to hurt her face me!" He shouted L.joe smiled and said "Me too!", "Yeah! also me!" Sungjong shouted, "Yeah!!! count me in!" Hoya yelled as all Infinite and Teen top swore to protect you. Until "Yeah count me in also!" Kwangmin said. You smiled as Jooyeon's hand clenched into fists "That !" Jooyeon shouted. Everyone turned to her and she just played cool.

 

After school you went to get your things in your locker without L.joe or Kwangmin guiding you. You opened it and saw bunch of papers all from L.joe you smiled and you organized them. Suddenly a pair of arms surrounded you, you thought it was L.joe or Kwangmin or Sungjong but it was muscular and he dragged you to the cupboard and locked you in. Your eyes widened when you saw L and Woohyun in there. "Oppas what are you doing in here?" Your eyes widened when you saw L's bruised up cheek and Woohyun's bleeding lips. The door behind you slammed shut and you tried to open it but It wouldn't budge. "Help!!! somebody!!!" you yelled. L pulled you down and said "That won't work" you look deep in there eyes and you saw fear in them. "Oppas what happend to you?" L sighed and Woohyun look at you "We tried to follow up with L.joe since we are about to play basketball but me and L are left in class so we got here.", "What do they want?", L sighed and said "They want you away from L.joe if you won't......they'll kill you!" your eyes widened in fear as you started to tear up and sob in L's shoulder as Woohyun was patting your back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Another chapter on your way unni!

<3