Chapter 29-Is it me or my oppa is back in my unni's arms? part.1

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMK8blBJHMw
 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your eyes met with his lips. He smiled and you backed out and almost fell of the bench. "Yah! Kwangmin-oppa!" he look at you with wide eyes "Mwoh?!" you stared back at him and you just awkwardly smiled.

After a few hours "KC-ah come inside now!" L.joe shouted you turned your head towards him and you look at the stars and said "Annyeong! pyeols!!!" You smiled and run towards L.joe. "OPPA~!" you gave him a tight back hug normally he would hug you back but "KC-ah Let go I can't breathe." you stared at him and pouted. He swiftly walk in his room and you stared blankly at the hallway. "HMPH!" you said as you walk towards his room. You knocked on his door and "Oppa?" you poke your head in and saw he wasn't there you walk in and saw the door towards the veranda are open. "Yeah! I miss you noona! how much? so much!" he started to giggle and "Ani noona how could I ever replace you? you are the only one! that's right Saranghaeyo noona." he said and your eyes widened in surprise you clenched your fist towards your chest your vision slowly blurred out and you slowly stepped backwards and accidentally bumped on his nightstand making his lamp fall on the carpeted floor. *Uh-oh* you thought and made your run for it. He peeked in and didn't care at all. You entered your room and cried your heart out you ran in the bathroom locked the door and turned the shower on so no one can hear you. You sat in the bath tub with your knees near your chest, You can feel warm and cold water flowing down your cheeks. You took the razor knife beside your shampoo you took it with a tight grip and you sliced your wrist  "OPPA BABO!!! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU I JUST CAN'T SHOW IT!" after an hour you decided to turn the shower off, You lay in the bath tub filled with water. *Oppa you babo!* you thought before you sunk down.

 

Minutes after your umma knocked on your door. "KC? are you in here?" you didn't reoly so your umma came in and saw your bed empty "Where could she be?" she wandered around your room and saw a lot of cute selcas of you and L.joe, some family pictures and group pictures with Teen top, Infinite, U-kwon, Jihyun,Yoona, Kwangmin and the latest picture was with Boyfriend. "She is having fun isn't she." she let out and angelic smile escape her lips. She walk towards the bathroom and saw the wet carpet. "Mwohya?" she peeked under and she could only see red water and a blurred reflection of the tub. "KC?" she knocked and she turned the knob it was locked. "KC?!" she turned the knob full of force but it wouldn't budge. "KC!!" she shouted still it won't open. She paniced and called L.joe. L.joe came in your room as he couldn't turn the knob he slammed the door open by his mighty kick. The door budged open and their eyes widened at your sight under the water mix with blood. "KC!!" both of them screamed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

ANOTHER UPDATE!

<3 Unni <3

Please subscribe!