Chapter 50-I Don't want you to leave

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

 

Your eyes widened and you tried to get up but his hands are still on your waist. "O-oppa you can let go of me now." he blinked and "Uh..r-right" he pulled you up and you smiled at him. "Gumawo oppa." you said and kissed him on the cheek and ran off.  Smile crept on his lips "Saranghae KC-ah" 
 
 
 
The next morning you woke up and ran down thinking you are already late. "I'm going to be late!" you passed by the table and grabbed a bread and "KC-ah where are you going?" your umma asked you turned and said "I'm going to be late see you later annyeong!" L.joe ran after you and "KC-ah where are you going? it's already our semestral break why are going to school?" you spun around and slowly walk towards your family and "Mianhe." *Crap this is so embarrassing!* you said in your mind. You sat beside your umma and "Mianhamnida" you said and all of them smiled at you. Your umma was looking at you and shifted to L.joe "KC-ah about your Julliard scholarship uh..do you really want to enroll there?" you look at L.joe and you nodded. L.joe stared blankly at you and "That's wonderful KC I bet you'll do fine." Your umma said in a tingkly voice. you smiled at your umma and said "I was planning on this if you want I'll just stay here.", "And enroll in Seoul university?" L.joe asked you nodded since that was his plan. "KC do you really want to go to Julliard?" you smiled and nodded. "So that means you have to leave in 2 days", " 2 DAYS?!" L.joe shouted and you just "w-wow! t-that's f-fast."
 
 
 
You walk upstairs and started to pack a knock came on your door "Come in" you said. "KC-ah?" you look up "Oh Jihyun, Yoona, U-Kwon oppa, Woohyun-oppa what are you guys doing here?" they look at you and "You don't have to leave." U-kwon said. "Aish! we are so stupid we shouldn't have passed your video." Jihyun and Yoona said in unison. "No,no I want to enroll to this school and you made it come true, Gumawo!" you happily said they sighed and "You'll leave in 2 days and we can't visit you there it's in New york." Woohyun added. You zipped your luggage and pulled it next to the door. "Guys no matter what happens I will always be the KC you know." They smiled and "Do you want to go out guys?" they smiled and "Let's go to Lotte world!" Jihyun said you smiled and said "Sure!" All of you want out and you pulled your bag from your study and placed your phone in. When you got out "Woah! where are you guys going?" L.joe asked you smiled and "Lotte world oppa wanna come?" he smiled and pulled his jacket off the rack. "Kaja!" 
 
 
 
You arrive there and then again you saw the colorful place. At the entrance you saw "Infinite oppas? Teen top oppas?" they waved there and "Yah! pali!" all of you ran off and L.joe held on your hand tight. You ran in and entered the ice rink all of you skated in different ways. "Oppa!
saranghae!" you shouted and he stopped skating "Mwoh?!" he asked and you smiled and "I wont say it anymore I'm sure you heard it." He smiled and you skated off and bumped on CAP and hid behind him. After you enjoyed you arrive home and saw your umma and appa watching TV "Oh! you guys are home uh...KC I love your cookies in four years I'll miss this." You smiled and said "Gumawo umma and Good night umma appa!" You ran up with L.joe and he pulled you "Hey! KC you don't have to leave anymore I-I know this is selfish but I can't live without you here around me It feels like my heart is taken away from me." you kissed his lips and said "Oppa I'll be back I don't want to leave also I want to go to Seoul University with you but I can't I already have the scholarship I'm sorry oppa."
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3
Annyeong! 
here is another chapter!
Unni how are you now?
 
Thank you guys for subscribing! <3