Chapter 56-Do you wanna B mine? part.1

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GepCU03gYx8--> BLOCK B'S TELL THEM!!

BLOCK B CHAPTER

_______________________________

You arrive to your condo unit and your eyes widened when you saw Block B in. "Oh! it's KC!" the guy with the hair cut that looks a little similar to L.joe's but in different color. He seems cool and nice. then your stare shifted to the other memebers and when you look back at Zico he reminded you of L.joe *Why does this guy almost have the same hairstyle as his?*

YooKwon stood up and said "KC this is Zico he is our leader." you bowed down at him and said "Annyeonghaseoyo!" he smiled at you and "Nice to meet you Zico ssi I'm KC." He shook your hand and he won't let go but Yookwon pulled his hand and "Okay enough of that." He pulled the maknae up and said "This is P.O our maknae." you said "Annyeonghaseoyo!" he said the same word and you shook his hand. *For a maknae this guy has a really deep voice.*

He stepped infront of the next person and he looks like a really mischievous person "This is Kyung.", "Annyeonghaseoyo!" you said and he rapped "Nice to meet you Lee KC I hope we can get along easily~!" You giggled and shook his hand "Nice to meet you too."

Then even Yookwon is so tired bending infront and letting them stand he still did what he wants. Then he walk infront of a guy with chinky eyes and "This is Taeil hyung our main vocal." you smiled and said "Annyeonghaseoyo!" you bowed and smiled. He shook your hand.

Then 2 guys familiar are left and you smiled at them and those are "Jaehyo ssi and Minhyuk ssi." you said and they smiled at you and the other four look at them and "You already know each other?" you nodded along with the 2. 

"SO UNFAIR!" they shouted and you giggled forgetting that all of them likes you. You stood up to change into more comfortable clothes but Yookwon pulled you and "You can do it later come on!" you smiled and said "Okay okay!" you sat between him and Jaehyo. Then after a few hours. "KC-nim if you will pick a boyfriend out of the seven of us whom will you pick?" P.O asked and you just kept silent and couldn't answer since all of them are staring at you with eyes telling you 'PICK ME!' you shook your head and said "Uh... can I pass that question?" then nodded and still they felt something missing and that was who will you pick among them. "Well uh...." you said and they stared back at you and you kept it cool and said "Well If I would I would pick uh...." you look at them one by one and "J-J-Jaehyo s-ssi" his eyes widened and "MWOH?!" all of them shouted even Yookwon joined. "a-also" you look at Yookwon and "Y-Yookwon o-ppa" he smiled widely and hugged you and not just a hug a bone breaking one. Thanks to this guy he didn't made you feel left out in New York and brought his friends and cousin for you not to feel home sick in any matter he helped you a lot since the begin is he just your oppa or he'll be some one special to you? KIM YOOKWON.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

This is a Block B chapter.

sorry it's kinda short

:)

Another update!

wait for another one later :)

Thank you guys :)