Chapter 12-jealousy part.1

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

"KC-ah wake up." your umma shook you lightly and your eyes fluttered open. "Umma what time is it?", "It's 8am waeyo?","Nothing good morning!"

you raced towards the bathroom. *Maybe I should find someone younger than Nam Woohyun.*

Your umma walk towards L.joe's room "L.joe?","Waeyo umma?" she shook her head and said "Ani I was just thingking that KC-ah is too young for Woohyun so I-"L.joe cutted her "Right thingking umma she is too young for Woohyun hyung and I'm sure Woohyun hyung is pretty shocked himself." your umma sighed "L.joe I know you wanted to protect your sister ah! I'll find someone for you like Park Hee joo what do you think?" He shook his head and said "Umma I want to help also but not this way I don't want to be married to a spoiled brat like Park Hee joo and others I want to marry someone on the right age not now." Your umma sighed and said "Then I will let your sister marry Mrs.Jo's son." His eyes widened "Who is Mrs.Jo's son?" L.joe asked. "They live across the street thay are our new business partner wae?" He sighed "Don't tell me it's Jo Kwangmin" he gritted under his breath. "Huh? how did you know it's Jo Kwangmin?" he sighed and said "He is KC-ah's childhood friend from the orphanage.","OH! this is good maybe I could arrange their marriage now." He sighed as his umma walk towards the door. "Aish! how can she even stand this, wedding arrangement is not me and I hate it!" he said angrily.

As you are in the kitchen cooking samgyupsal and soondae gook L.joe ran towards the kitchen for water when he opened the door he immidiately run towards your side and he put his arm around your shoulder saying "Hey! whatcha doin?" you look at him and asked "Don't imitate Isabella! hmmm.....imitate ah! Woohyun oppa!" His smile faded "Ah do you know that....I never mind hurry up and finish that I'am already hungry!" When you got out of the kitchen just then your umma came down. "Are you finished cooking?" you nodded and she said "Aish! I missed a good cooking show." both of you laughed and your umma asked "KC-ah do you know Jo Kwangmin?" you nodded and said "De we are childhood friends he got adopted first and he live in Busan to study and now he came back.", "This samgyupsal is good and It's good that you are close with him so we can finish the agreement on your wedding arrangement.","Mwoh wedding arrangement for who?", "For you dear." Your eyes widened "Umma Kwangmin is like my bestfriend I wouldn't want to but if it is for the family.....I would do it!" Your umma smiled as L.joe was silent. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Unni!

Saengil chukhae!

Saranghaeyo unni!

part 2 will be posted later