Chaper 54-teardrops on my window pane

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

Cris led you to class everyday and the both of you have the same schedule it was already december that time. You haven't talk to L.joe for 3 weeks already since he is super busy with their debut and you really loved their song Clap so what you did was you tried to copy the choreo and you still got someparts out so you decided to practice at a practice room which only a few people practice in. So you pulled out your phone and attached it to the speaker and you played it and you danced to the beat and remembered Ricky at the chorus you simply did the dance and when you dance it feels like your one of Teen top.

"Well I only thought she only have a good voice but I was wrong she is also a dancer." you spun around to see who it was and "J-Jaehyo ssi!" you stammered and he smiled "I bet Yookwon told you about Teen top's debut?" , "Aniyo it was Cris she told me about Teen top's debut and how I wish I can see them perform live and see all of my 6 oppas again.", "Oppas?" you look at him and "De they are my oppas especially L.joe oppa." you said and he smiled *No wonder you dance like him.* He said in his mind "KC-ah do you know Block B?" you shook your head and his smile fell. "Jaehyo ssi can I ask you a question?" he smiled and nodded "Sure why not.", "Why is Yookwon oppa in Korea and not here in New York like the rest of you?", "Well He decided to finish his highschool there in Korea and since he met you and got in good terms with your oppa and because of you had your closeness with Yoona and now Cris well for short he likes you." Your eyes widened "Mwoh?!", "KC honestly speaking all seven of us likes you count our other members in.", "Mwoh?!" you are still bewildered by his words. "Lee KC do you have a boyfriend?" you shook your head and "Can I be that person for you?" your eyes widened "W-why is this all of a sudden?" he smiled and said "It's okay I know I'm too old for you but you don't know what that feeling felt when me and Minhyuk saw you." You felt the awkward atmosphere and said "Uh...Mianhe but I have to go ho-" you got cutted when he pulled you wrist and "W-what now?" you yanked your hand and grabbed your phone and ran out. *Crap! I ruined it!* he said in his mind. You got out and you bumped onto Yookwon's chest "Y-Yookwon oppa." you stammered and he smiled "Come on let's go home.", 'Good Idea I want to talk to L.joe oppa." he smiled and Lead the way. You got in your condo unit and you ran up and "KC-ah be careful or you'll stumble." he said and you shouted "I won't!" he chuckled and you got in turn your laptop on and contacted him but he wasn't there. You called him and he is still super busy so you decided to talk to your Komo Hyeri. After you told her about the Block B members she grew worried and then she said "Araso just be careful there ara!", "De!" you said and hang-up on that moment she hang up L.joe came up running "Komo is that KC?", "Oh..L.joe yes it was her." He ruffled his hair and said "Aish! why did I have to be this late?" he walk out of your aunt's room. You on the other hand walk towards your window and it was raining out you sighed and again you sang After school's-Because of you, You sat on the small couch near the window and started drawing on the window fog. "Neo ttaemune manhido ureosseo, Neo ttaemune manhido useosseo,Neo ttaemune sarangeul mideosseo, oh boy, Neo ttaemune, neo ttaemune, moduda ilheosseo, Jeongmal dap dap daphae, gap, gap, gaphae, Mak mak makhae, neo eobtneun sesangi, Nae malmameul sshibeo nohgo jajonsim jit balba nohgo, Nae mameul jjijeo nohgo wae nareul tteonaga." Yookwon peaked in and saw you in tears along with the rain and he could feel your pain. "L.joe oppa...you......babo! I-I...'ve al..ways m-ma..de time...for..you." you said in between your sniffs. You started to write his name and placed a heart around it. "2 more years and I can see you again." you said and took your phone out and captured a photo of it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Another chapter!

well I'm not really sure on how many chapters left.

Mianhe!

Unni jeongmal Mianhe!!!

<3

Thank you guys for the support!