Chapter 13-Jealousy part .2

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

"Really?!" your umma asked you. You faked a smile and said "In one condition!" your umma look at you and asked "What is the condition?","Give me time so I can think of it." your umma nodded with a smile. "L.joe let's take your sister to the mall and let's see if we can find her formal clothes." L.joe look at you and he said in his mind *Why did you agree on this stupid wedding arrangement?* You look at L.joe and said in your mind *Mianhe oppa but I want to be responsible now!* You cleaned the table and handed the plates to the maid and you ran upstairs to your room. "How stupid am I to agree on marrying my bestfriend?! AISH!!!!" you screamed and L.joe came out from the veranda. "What are you doing?" you look up and saw L.joe with his bangs tied up like a stucked fountain. You laughed hard and L.joe look at the mirror and turned to you. "Is this funny?" he pointed on his head and you started laughing again. "Oppa your hair...DAEBAK!!!!" he smiled and said "Oh...if this is funny to you-" he sprinted towards you carrying to the bed and continously tickling you. "Is it funny?","De DAEBAK!!!" he laughed and went on tickling you again. "Oppa stop!" you said laughing He stopped for a second then he tickled you again. "KC-ah!!!!" your umma shouted as you run downstairs leaving L.joe alone in your room. He lay down and put his hands under the pillow and "Mwohya?" he took it and he smiled and saw the developed pictures from Lotte world. "What the Changjo? Chunji hyung? Hoya hyung? Sungyeol hyung?" he laughed.

 

When you got downstairs your eyes widened when you saw Woohyun standing there near the piano. "KC-ah this is Woohyun he will be your possible fiancee." your eyes widened and Woohyun's eyes also "MWOH?!" the two of you shouted L.joe raced downstairs and saw Woohyun. "Hyung! what are you doing here?" Woohyun turn around and saw L.joe on the stairs. "Oh L.joe my umma told me to come here and see your....sister." then he look at you, "Mwoh? my sister?" Woohyun sighed in the awkwardness of the atmosphere. "L.joe you are aware that Woohyun is one of the candidates for your sister right?" L.joe shook his head in disagreement. Woohyun took his phone out and said "Opps Mianhamnida but I have to leave now Mrs. Lee,L.joe,KC bye!" he said as he bowed down. When he got out "Woohyun-ssi?!","Oh Kwangmin-nim wae?" he smiled and said "Nothing I will just visit them see you at school." Kwangmin said as Woohyun turned and said "That is a better guy for KC!" he smiled and got in his car.

 

The doorbell rang and you sprinted towards it to open the door. You twisted the knob and your eyes widened "Kwangmin?! what are you doing here?" you asked and he just smiled and said "Just dropping by so what are you doing?", You turned and said "We are about to leave since we have to go to the mall." you said and before both of you could speak. "Oh Kwangmin what to go with us?" your umma asked him and he said stuttering "Ah...it's okay Mrs. Lee I...well...I need to..go somewhere also.." You smiled and said "Come on come with us!" you shouted and he just smiled and said "O-okay" you pulled him in and waited for your oppa to finish. "Know how to play the piano?" he just smiled and you said "Very well I'll start!" he sat beside you and you started playing an english song. "When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change, Cause you're amazing,  just the way you are, And when you smile,  the whole world stops and stares for a while, Because boy you're amazing, just the way you are~!" L.joe walked downstairs and heard you singing "Uwa! KC-ah your voice is rea-" he stopped when he saw Kwangmin beside you smiling and he said in his mind *Why am I so jealous with this guy I don't know what to do now is KC in love with him?*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<3

Hi Unni Mianhe I was really short in time!

Here is another update mianhe!!

<3