Chapter 26-Confession of L.joe

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

After a few hours you woke-up seeing L.joe on your bed side holding your hand. You sat up, "Oppa?" you touched his head and then you smiled. You look around and saw your appa sleeping with the news paper on his face. "Appa how many times did you read that?" you asked yourself and giggled, you saw your umma on the other side with a rosary in her hands. You walk towards her and gave her a hug. "Umma gumawoyo" you whispered in her ear. "KC? what are you doing there?" you look up and saw L.joe rubbing his eyes "Oppa? I was just...well-", "Go back to bed or else your going to be hurt again." you sighed and said "De" you walk towards your bed with L.joe pulling the IV. 

 

After a few hours your umma and appa woke-up and "Umma why did you let KC agree on this stupid wedding arrangement? she is young for this! Appa why did you let it spread on the news, the paper?" your umma and appa are just silent in L.joe's loud complain. "Oppa" you pulled his sleeve. "Stop it's not their fault that I agreed on this you should put all your anger on me." L.joe sighed and your appa look at him confused. "L.joe don't mind if I ask this but are you in love with KC?" L.joe's eyes widened and you just gawked at your appa. "Mwohya?! inlove with KC?....a-a-andwae! s-she is m-my d-d-dongsaeng!" your appa gave him a suspicious look, your umma just kept her silence and all of a sudden. "Annyeonghaseoyo!" All of you look towards the door and "Kwangmin?" you said "Can I come in?" your appa waved at him and said "Ah! come in!" Kwangmin entered your room with L.joe giving him a sharp glare since he is aware of you being his future wife he didn't hesitate to glare back. "Uh...L.joe, Hyewon let's leave them for a while okay." Your parents left the room with your oppa giving him another glare.

 

"Kwangmin?...are you surprised?", "Surprised of what?" you look at him and said "The wedding...our wedding aren't you surprised?!" he started to laugh and said "Of course I'm surprised but I never thought that it would surface the news." You gave him a disappointed look. "What?", "Why aren't you surprised?", "I was", "Really?!" he smiled and said "KC-ah if you don't get well soon I will marry you here." your eyes widened with his words "Mwoh?!" he smiled and said "Joke! I'm just joking.", "It's not funny!" you pouted he smiled at you and said "Aigoo...look at my bestfriend! why is she so cute?" he walk over to the chair beside your bed and sat on it. "KC", "Hmm.." He look straight in your eyes and asked "KC why is your oppa glaring at me everytime he sees me." you shrugged and said "Mianhe but I don't know." *It's because he is jealous right?*Kwangmin said in his mind and  he smiled and said "KC-ah I-" The door shut open and your oppa was standing there and said "Visit time is over! go home Kwangmin-nim!" you sighed and he smiled "See you tomorrow KC." he said as he planted a kiss on your forehead. L.joe's eyes widened and Kwangmin walk towards the door"I'm leaving thank you for giving me the time to visit her.", "Of course! you are her fiancee anyways." your appa said and L.joe cleared his throat. "That's the cue for me to leave." Kwangmin said he bowed and L.joe glared at Kwangmin's back *Go away now please I will tell something to KC so I can win her heart.*

 

"KC, L.joe we are going home for a while we have to bring home a few of your clolthes L.joe!" L.joe smiled and said "De umma, appa hurry or you'll catch on with the traffic." The 2 of them walk out of your hospital room. L.joe sat on the bed side and held your hand and said "Park KC Saranghaeyo!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Unni I'm back! mianhe it's been how many days

<3 <3 <3 saranghaeyo! <3 <3 <3