Chapter 28-Behind the twins (Explanation of how Youngmin got in the story)

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Platypizz1#p/search/1/i1wDA9ALKwU

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(If you want you can read this turn to the next chapter if you don't want to read this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"KC!" Kwangmin called as Youngmin was with the others explaining. "Oh...Kwangmin? wae?" He smiled and said "I just wanted to tell you how me and Youngmin got seperated." You smiled and said "Sure go ahead I've been waiting for you to say it." He smiled and said "As you know I got in the orphanage due to the fight between my umma and appa." You nodded "My aunt is still 13 years old back then and she left me in the orphanage since she couldn't take care of me anymore." you kept on nodding at his story. "My umma died after a month since she couldn't take appa's abuse towards her, S-she took me by her side as appa took Youngmin on his. Appa's condition was he just wanted one of us and my umma can leave. When she had me in her arms she ran upstairs and...packed her things." You look at him and he was starting to tear up. 

 

"T-then I just found out that Youngmin was found outside our doorstep wounded and crying on the day I got adopted and then my new thought it was me but he only looks like me when I saw him my heart feels like he is someone I know turns out he is my twin. After years I told him a lot of stories about the girl I love the most, he laughed at my stories and we became really close and then we really enjoy each others company I'm happy that I found him I never thought that I have a brothe err...twin and with that we got each others back and ..yeah.....KC I'm happy that I met my dorky twin after how many years like 6 or 8." he smiled and sniffed. You look at him with wide eyes and "Let me get this straight your names got mixed up? so your real name is Kwangmin? so you lied to me and said it's Kwangmin now!" he furrowed his eye brows "No our names got mixed up and yeah...I forgot to tell you that and Hey! I haven't told you about Youngmin so I...didn't tell you." In guilt he admited it. 

 

"Yah! why didn't you tell me this before?" he smiled in guilt "Mianhe he told me If I found the love of my life then I should introduce him an-" his eyes widened. *Crap! why did I tell her this?!* you look in his eyes and he gulped "Mwoh?! you?..." he faked a smile and "Well there is no point in lying anymore the truth is he told me that I should tell you about him when you became my GF of Fiance." your eyes widened and "Mwoh?!" he smiled and gave you a peck on the cheek. His cute eyes sparkled and his lips met your eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Another update!

<3 <3 <3 

Unni I miss you! 

How are you doing?