Chapter 60-In the night sky part.1

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Platypizz1#p/u/18/njoUvkP-ccI--> After school red's In the night sky

-------------------------------------------------

 

You opened the door and saw Ricky outside "KC-ah so are you coming?" you raised an eyebrow "Coming to where?" he sighed "CAP hyung gave you tickets right?" you look at the fridge door and said "Ah these!", "Exactly!" he smiled you look at Yookwon who was half-sleeping on the couch. "Uh Ricky oppa I only have 2 tickets with me and I need 1 more for my chingu." He peeked and said "Chingu or namjachingu?" you look inside and surprised to see Jaehyo in. *Oh! Crap what is he doing here?and when did he got in?* You smiled at Ricky and before you could speak. "RRRRIIIICCCCKKKKYYYY~~~!!!!" Cris shouted in a ear splitting volume. You look at Cris who was running towards Ricky and you look at Ricky and his eyes are wide as disco balls. You waved a hand over Ricky's eyes and he wouldn't move. "Ricky oppa?! yah! RICKY OPPA!" you shouted and he snapped out of his trance. "Huh?!" you sighed and "Do you have an extra ticket?" he nodded and said "Yeah here so she is the chingu your talking about?" you nodded "De waeyo oppa?" he smiled and said "She looks like Tiffany noona." you smiled and said "Yeah she looks like her and when she's on side view she looks like Yoona." He walk towards Cris and look at her. "KC-ah you're right she looks like Yoona on side view!" Cris laughed and said "Of course I would look like her well kinda since she is my cousin." His eyes widened "Mwoh?! Yoona is your cousin?" she nodded "Why is she too scary?" Ricky smiled and said "Oh! I forgot Annyeonghaseoyo Ricky imnida!" He smiled and Cris said "Annyeonghaseoyo Crissa Davis imnida but you can call me Cris." She smiled and Ricky smiled back. You walk  towards Yookwon and Jaehyo and "Jaehyo ssi when did you get here?" he smiled and said "While you are fixing the tree and I saw you land on-" you clamped a hand over his mouth and said "Don't say anything!" you removed it and you woke Yookwon up. "OPPA WAKE UP!" you shouted and he didn't even budge. You sighed and you walk away but he pulled your wrist which made you land on top of him and he hugged you tightly. "Oppa let go!" you shouted and Jaehyo was there but he watched the things Yookwon can do to you. "Jaehyo ssi help!" he smiled and said "Call me oppa first!" you sighed when Yookwon was rubbing his face onto your back. "JAEHYO OPPA PLEASE!" he smiled and said "Very well yah! Kim Yookwon let go of her.", "NAH I DON'T WANT TO!" he whined and Jaehyo sighed. Cris was laughing at the scene while Ricky is a bit bothered about your closeness with the 2 boys. "They are like that everyday." Cris said and Ricky shifted his gaze over to Cris. *So that's why she said she's fine she looking for us her oppas  she's looking for attention.

 

After the commotion all of you went to the venue and the place was inside the broadway. "What are we doing here?" Cris asked and Ricky smiled "Come on!" he pulled you away far from Yookwon. "So guys this is it!" you entered the venue and one swift moment Ricky was gone beside you. "Ricky oppa are sure this is the place?" you look at him beside you and he was gone. "Ricky oppa?" the lights shut of and a spot light lighted the stage and you saw 6 familiar faces and they started to sing. "Nuga bwado sarangseuroun, nuga bwado nomuna yeppeun, hanahana nomu wanbyokhan, there's an angel in my heart, nunbusige yeppeun olgureun, hessalchorom hwanhan useumeun, bamhaneure balgeun byol gata, there's an angel in my heart~!" The three started to sway to the beat and L.joe walked infront and started to rap his part. "Onjena noege useumman julge, geu etton nuguboda, hengbokhadago mal halsu itge, meil harul sijakhae ne saenggage, nae ipgae misoga memdone, hengbokhe na ottokhe~!" You smiled and you gazed at him for a while. *There is no given reason that I should forget about you L.joe oppa but why did you forgot about me?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Annyeong! 

Here is another update!

<3

Thank you for all the support!

<3