Chapter 67-I'm yours until the end

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/user/LeBronGotNoRing#p/c/562C713AD219094F/15/d-JP5dGgjFo -->Jung Yong Hwa's You have fallen for me

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Park KC I want you to be mine forever I wouldn't try to replace you anymore Park KC will you cherish life with me? Will you marry me?" Your eyes widened. "O-oppa" you stammered and look in his eyes "Oppa is this for real? am I dreaming?" you pinched yourself "ow!" you whined and touched your sore cheek. You look at him again and he was waiting. "Oppa I-I w-will marry you! I do! YES!" His smile widened and He immidiately put the ring on your hand. "Now you are mine until the end." he said as he pressed his lips against yours. He leaned his forehead against yours and "KC-ah Saranghaeyo." You smiled and said "Oppa nadu saranghaeyo" he kissed your forehead and smiled.

 

You walk back in the condo and found their eyes glued on the TV and not knowing it was already 3am. "YAH! where have you 2 been it's already 3am and you went out hours ago what did the 2 of you do?" Yookwon asked and you and L.joe just smiled at them. Zico stood infront of you and pulled your hand up and saw the ring. "I Knew it! you accepted his love for you?" you slowly nodded and L.joe smiled and full of pride. Yoona, Jihyun and Cris walk towards you and "YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED WITH L.JOE OPPA?!?!" You smiled and nodded "It will happen after 2 years more since we have to finish college first." Yookwon, Jaehyo and Zico's shoulders deflated and *I wish I was the one who loved you first I really love you KC.* Yookwon said in his mind *When I met you I should have told you this but I was a coward and my confidence left my entire body I wish I was strong as L.joe because he didn't have fear mianhe KC I wish you'll be happy with him the one who showed you the world L.joe thank you hope you never hurt her.* Yookwon smiled and you smiled at him and gave him a hug "Oppa thank you so much for taking care of me even I wasn't your responsiblity you still took care of me Yookwon oppa thank you and Saranghaeyo." He softened and trying hard not to tear up. Jaehyo sighed and said "Chukhae KC-ah I hop you'll be happy in his arms remember I'm not gonna let go of you that easy." you smiled at him and said "Gumawo oppa"

--------------------CHRISTMAS<3 DAY!!!!-------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIr8tgFNGW0-->> SNSD's Kissing you carol ver.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

All of you girls woke up and scrambled downstairs towards the living room and spotted all 15 boys sleeping soundly and you walk in Yookwon's room and spotted all 7 of them sleeping. You walk out and "Yeojas do you have their gifts?" they nodded and all of you ran upstairs to give them their gifts. You walk out and started placing their gifts on their side or on top of them. After finishing it you attached your Ipod on the speakers and turn it to the highest volume and played SNSD's Kissing you carol ver. "Geudaewa bareul matchoomyuh guhdgo, nuheh doo soneul japgo,  Ni uhddae-eh gidaeuh marhago shipo,Gomawo saranghae haengbok man joolgeyo Kissing you oh my love, Naeireun ddaseuhan haetsal sogeh nuhneun nae yuhpeh noowuh, Saranghae norael boolruhjoomyuh oosuhjwo, dal gom han saranghae giboon chohan hanmadi~!" They all shot up and some of them are still asleep count Dongwoo and L in and You smiled at L.joe's sleeping face. You poked his cheek and said "Merry Christmas oppa." he smiled and woke up. At their surprise they smiled at the gifts they recieved. "UWA!!! YEOJAS KAMSAHAMNIDA!" they all yelled and you walk towards your oppas. "Kwang oppa, Young oppa Merry Christmas." they pulled you and hugged you "Merry Christmas dongsaenggie!" they shouted and you saw Yookwon yawning. He saw you looking at him and "KC-ah wae?!" you smiled and shook your head "Ani I'm just looking at you." he look away with his face burning red, "KC-ah come here!" CAP and Chunji called you and pulled you in for a hug. "KAMSAHAMNIDA!" you smiled and said "Cheon Maneyo!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

To be continued!!!

Here is another chapter!

3 chapters left!

promise this is the last time I'll change the number of chapters!

Unni!

<3