Chapter 33-I'll never give up

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

You pushed him away trying to get away from his grasp. You got out and "KC!" you didn't turn around you walk in the classroom and sat on your desk you rested your head on it and started to cry, After a few minutes a tap landed on your shoulder, you look up with your teary eyes and saw "Y-Youngmin?" he smiled and said "De KC-nim?" you smiled back and he pulled out his hanky and said "KC-nim you shouldn't cry your beauty is fading because of your swollen eyes." you look at him, sniffed and said "It's okay to be ugly instead of becoming a ignorant like my sister." he look down and said "Well it's only half I think." you look at him and said "Mwoh?! half?" he slightly nodded "Wait where did you get that info?" he look at you and said "My real appa told me" you stared blankly at him and said "Who is your appa anyways?" you asked. "Jo Minsuk!" he boldly said you sighed "Your real appa Youngmin-ssi!" he look down and said "It's Yoon Jaehyo wae?" you just nodded and said "Ah where did Kwangmin got the Im?" he look up and said "From our umma Im Gajin." you reacted with an 'O' reaction. "You know what Kwangmin told me transfer here from Cube high to here." you look at him and "YOUNGMIN!" Niel shouted along with Changjo. The 2 of you turned and Kwangmin showed up. "Damn you Youngmin! I told you to wait for me and..." He saw you and he stopped you stared blankly at him and giggled.

 

After school you turned to the nearest grocery to find your favorite Ice cream you got one and pulled it you started to walk away and you stopped at your tracks the moment you saw your unni with L.joe you accidentally dropped the ice cream and your eyes widened you picked it up paid for it and left. Your heart was like a mirror dropped from a 10 story building. L.joe saw you but Jooyeon was there he couldn't run after you and repeat the past happenings. *Mianhe KC* he said in his mind. You got to the park and saw a lot of kids all of them are happy playing with their ummas you watched them and let the pain in your heart release. "I wish my umma is here." you whispered a child came infront of you and gave you a lollipop "Noona you can take this" you smiled at him and said "Kamsahamnida." he grinned and said "Noona you should be happy a pretty noona like you shouldn't cry and look sad." you smiled and the kid and said "Kamsahamnida...." you stopped and he said "Hanjun!" you smiled again and said "Kamsahamnida! Hajun-nim." he smiled and said before he walk away "Be happy noona!" then he ran off. *Reminds me of Kyungsan.* you stared at the lollipop and smiled.

 

You got home at 5:16 and saw an unknown man standing outside your house. You walk up to him and said "Excuse me sir but what are you doing here?" he turned to you and said "Animnida! I was just leaving anyways and you are?" you look at him and said "Lee KC waeyo?" he smiled and said "Animnida nice to meet you KC-nim thank you." he bowed down before you could aske him he was gone. You went in and saw L.joe on the phone. *Probably talking to my sister* you went up your room and saw Kwangmin and Youngmin playing outside their veranda. You smiled and just then "KC!!!" your umma shouted and you sprinted down and your eyes widened at the sight of a little boy. "KC he said that you know him." you walk towards him and said "Hanjun!" he smiled and shouted "Noona!" he run towards you and he hugged you. You lifted him up and your umma smiled when she saw your playfulness. L.joe hung the phone and saw the love in your eyes while playing with the kid. *She is going to be a perfect umma for my kids.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Unni this story is going to be long like going in for 50 plus or forty plus chapters

I thought of a twist :))

Enjoy reading unni!

<3 <3