Chapter 16-Hurt

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

L.joe got to the music room with Jooyeon. He opened the door and the two of them entered. The lights and poppers exploded from the 2 sides. "SAENGIL CHUKHAE L.JOE!!!" all of them shouted and L.joe staeted tearing up. "Guys you shouldn't have!" all of their eyes widened when they saw L.joe and Jooyeon holding hands. "Are you two back together?" L.joe nodded and Jooyeon smiled. "Uwa!!! who thought about this?" L.joe asked, CAP disappointedly answered "Who else your sister!" his eyes widened "Really?! why isn't she here?", Woohyun look at him and answered "She went home 2 hours ago.", He just nodded and said "I really thank you guys!" he said as CAP went out and tried to call you but you wouldn't answer. "I bet she is really hurt now." He walk back in and L.joe was still there with Jooyeon CAP sighed and L.joe was about to blow the cake and said "Wait did you guys buy this and the rest of the food?" CAP look at him and answered "Your sister made all those!", "Uwa! you have a loving sister!" Jooyeon commented while his cheek. CAP was really disgusted for the fact that he knew what Jooyeon did to L.joe. "L.joe I have to go now Happy birthday man!" CAP left and pulled Kwangmin with him. Yoona and Jihyun followed, "Oppa where are we going?" Yoona asked and U-kwon appeared "Hey! guys where is L.joe?", CAP look at him and said "He is inside we are just about to go home." U-kwon smiled and said "See you guys later! wait Yoona where do you think you're going?" she smiled and said "To go home!" U-kwon shook his head and Yoona went in with his oppa. "Bye guys!"

 

CAP,Kwangmin and Jihyun came to your house. "Mrs.Lee where is KC?", "She is in her room thank goodness all of you came it's been hours she didn't came out from her room,you guys can go up and talk to her." they nodded and they knock on your door. "KC-ah?" the moment you heard CAP's voice you opened the door. "Hey! what happend to yo-" he paused as he saw your pink face swollen eyes and nose. They went in and asked "What happend?" Kwangmin asked and you just look at him silent and you started to sob again. "Did something happen?" Jihyun asked and you shook your head. CAP asked you suddenly "Did you saw them together?" you nodded they grew worried after 1 hour of staying with you they decided to leave you told them what happend and they feel like they want to punch L.joe on the face. 

 

L.joe came home and your umma and appa asked him "Are you ready to go and eat?" He smiled and nodded. Honestly he only ate few since the boys really love your cooking. "Where is KC?" he asked and your umma nodded towards your room and said "She is in her room she won't come out since she came a while ago." He nodded and said "I'll call her" he went to your door and knocked "KC-ah? are you awake." you are still in the state of depression and you shouted "Go with out me I'm not that hungry!" he sighed and went down shooking his head. When they left you watch the car from your window. You went out and took the cake from the back fridge, You walk in your oppas bed room and left it on his study table with a scented candle beside it. You smiled and left the room and walk in your room. *You babo! I hope you can learn from your mistake again!* you stared at the stars and started singing "Neo ttaemune manhido ureosseo, maeil bam nan, Neo ttaemune manhido useosseo, geudae ttaemune, Neo ttaemune sarangeul mideosseo, oh boy, Neo ttaemune, neo ttaemune, moduda ilheosseo, Jeongmal dap dap daphae, gap, gap, gaphae, Mak mak makhae, neo eobtneun sesangi, Nae malmameul sshibeo nohgo jajonsim jit balba nohgo, Nae mameul jjijeo nohgo wae nareul tteonaga~~~!" you started to sob again. After 2 hours they got home and L.joe entered his room he could smell something sweet he walk towards his bed and he saw the cake on his study. It says 'OPPA SARANGHAEYO SAENGIL CHUKHAE!' he smiled and said "I love you too KC-ah!" he thought and said *But now as a sister.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Another update unni!!!

<3