Chapter 20-search

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

"I can't believe it my umma looks like me right Kwangmin she really does look like me?" You placed the picture beside your cheek and he answered "De you really look like your umma." You walk towards him and said "Gumawoyo Kwangminie!!!" you gave him a tight hug. His eyes widened in shock "Cheon maneyo KC." he said you got home as tears formed in your eyes. "KC where have you bee-" Your new umma was shocked to see your pink face and teary eyes. "What happend to you?" you smiled and you raised the brown envelope up. You said "Umma I know who I'am now." L.joe appeared and saw you crying that was the thing he hated the most seeing you cry even once he made you. "Your umma took the envelope and saw your birth certificate and your umma's picture. "You are born on the day you got adopted?" you nodded, "So that means L.joe is really older than you?" you just nodded. She gave you a tight hug and said "It's a wonderful blessing would you like to see who she is?" You nodded with a smile, "alright then we will look for her and the address says that she isn't far from here. wait! your real name is Park KC?" your eyes widened and "Mwoh? how come?" L.joe took the birth certificate and said the address is at...Jo-Jooyeon noona's house?" Many things circled your mind and said "That's why someone told me that-" You walk in the kitchen and called "Haein unni?" she came out and asked "Yes KC-nim?" you look at her and asked "Do I look like Park Jooyeon?" she fearfully nodded and you slump onto the floor. "KC?!" Your umma shouted she pulled you up and asked "Do you want to see her personally?" you shook your head and said "I just want to know who she is and why did she gave me up."

 

Your umma and L.joe came with you to face your umma. "Are you ready?" you slowly nodded and L.joe rang the doorbell and Jooyeon was the one who opened it. "Oh! L.joe what are you doing here?", "No time where is your umma?", "Wae? are you going to propose to me?", "Mwoh? aniyo!" L.joe answered. just then Jooyeon's umma stepped down and saw L.joe with you and your umma. "What is that girl doing here?" she pointed at you. You snapped "WHY DID YOU THREW ME IN THE ORPHANAGE AND JUST TO KNOW THE YOUR RICHER THAN MY FAMILY?!" she froze and answered "I threw you in the orphanage because your father didn't want you!" your eyes widened "My father?!" your lips trembled. "HE DIDN'T WANT YOU SINCE YOU ARE A NUISANCE IN OUR PERFECT LIFE!" tears streamed down your cheeks as L.joe couldn't help since her girlfriend is in there. "AND YOU HAD JOOYEON UNNI?!", "JOOYEON CAME BEFORE YOU!" you couldn't do anything but run. You ran away and you stopped beside a tree. L.Joe glared at your real umma and dragged his umms out. "What the hell is her problem messing around with KC? she is a sweet girl good thing she didn't grew in that house or she'll turn into a self-proclaim like Jooyeon!" Your umma silently snapped, L.joe laughed and said "Mianhe umma I-I fell for her again.", 'Fell for who?", 'Jooyeon noona.", "MWOH?" she stormed off and sat in the car. "Guess I have to follow KC" he followed your footsteps and saw you near the tree with tears in your eyes. His heart shattered in a million pieces since he hates seeing you cry. "KC?!" you look up and you sob in his shoulder. "I shouldn't have came here if only I knew that she is going to treat me like crap." L.joe patted your back and asked "Have you forgiven me?" you look up and said "mianhe oppa but I did forgave you but I didn't want to tell you since i was acting though and fierce." he laughed and said "You are far different from Jooyeon I didn't notice that she was a self-proclaim and you are a perfect angel.", "Mwoh? angel since when?" he smiled and said "Since the day I met you, you are the angel noona on the swing with a kitten in her arms." he wiped your tears away and you gave him a tight hug. "Mianhe oppa." he smiled and said "It's okay I should be the one who's sorry."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Another update on your way unni!

<3