Chapter 30-Is it me or my oppa is back in my unni's arms? Part.2

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

Next day your eyes fluttered open you were about to rub your eyes when you felt a sore run down your wrist. You flipped your hand and saw your wrist in a bandage. "W-what happened?" you walk in the bathroom and a strong smell of blood ran up your nose. "Omona! what is that smell?" you walk towards the tub and you saw a lot of blood stains. Flashbacks run across your mind and you felt dizzy. You walk back towards your bed and sat down you couldn't believe that somethinglike that happend. "W-why did I try to kill myself?" You flipped your wrist over and traced the long blood stain on the bandage. "Oppa" came out from your mouth and your door opened and "KC?" you turned and "Kwangmin!" you ran towards him and gave him a tight hug. "What happend? it is already 3:00pm why didn't you attend school?" you look at him and you can tell that he was really worried. "I-I just overslept." he lifted your chin towards his face and kissed your lips.

 

Your eyes widened in shock but you felt your anger towards your oppa fade. You pulled back and said "How was school? Yoona? Jihyun? are they okay?" Kwangmin giggled and "Yeah it's fine but they are so worried about you even L.joe hyung is." your smile faded when you heard the name L.joe. Kwangmin noticed and said "KC I s-saw your oppa with your unni and turns out they like each other very much." your smile completely faded "K-kwangmin can you take me somewhere? somewhere that nobody will ever care if I'm away?" Kwangmin stared blankly at you and "Why? and everyone will care if you're away." you sighed and said "Take me to wonjangnim please!" he nodded. When the 2 of you got down you saw L.joe talking with someone on the phone and you could tell it was your unni. This made your fury rise up, Kwangmin opened the door and lead you out. "I'm sure you're completely pissed!" Kwangmin said and you just nodded after a long drive you arrive at the orphanage but unfortunately it was closed for some reason they were out to head to Mokpo. "Wrong timing I guess" you mumbled Kwangmin brought you to Hongdae and you saw the Infinite members there filming for Kkael player. You were about to call L and then "KC!!!" you turned and Sungjong came in running towards you. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Another chapter unni!

part.3 will be posted later :)

<3