Chapter 31-Is it me or my oppa is in my unni's arms? part.3

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

"KC!!!" Sungjong shouted you turned and your eyes widened "S-sungjong oppa? what are you doing out here how about your fangirls you are famous already ho-", "Easy girl! We are filming for Kkael player chill! I got this and oh yeah!" he pulled you infront of the camera and "Annyeong people this is the Daughter of the famous business tycoon Lee Injun and the sister of the popular kingka of T.O.P highschool Lee Byunghun or L.joe!" he pulled Kwangmin and "This is Jo Kwangmin the son of the business tycoon Jo Minsuk he has a twin as you his fans know also he is a member of the famous dance group Boyfriend!" he clapped and smiles. After an hour playing with Sungjong the clock stuck at 11:32pm and i was time for you to go. "Sung oppa gumawo for that karaoke treat I really love it!" you and Kwangmin thanked him and left. 

 

You arrive at your home and all the lights are off. "Kwangmin you should go home it's already 11:55pm we only have only a few hours for sleep." he smiled and said "Araso jaljayo my fiance." He smiled and kissed your forehead, you grinned and teasingly "De jaljayo my jagiya!" his smile curved from ear to ear. You walked him out he smiled and waved back with a heart sign you watched him disappear until he got across the street and enter their house you can see Youngmin in there room. A smile played on your lips and you closed the door, you are about to turn the knob when someone pulled your wounded wrist. "O-oppa?! what are you...ow!!" he gripped on it "Oppa let go it hurts!" he look in your eyes and "Where have you been? you are aware that are umma and appa are preparing for your wedding and so it happends that they are in Jeju." you sighed and look at him "Oppa let go it hurts!" he held onto it until you are tearing up. "Answer me first! are you with Kwangmin?" you look at him trying to break free from his grip. "Wae?! when did you care anyways?", "Mwoh?! I'm your oppa I care for you!", "You care for me when? when I was not yet a fiance of my best friend?" He look down and you shook your head and said "Forget it!" you are about to twist the knob and a sudden tug landed on your sweater. "KC!!" he raised his voice, "What?!", "Do you love me?" your eyes widened "Mwoh?! are you that crazy? your my oppa of course I love you." he shook his head and said "Not that! I wasn't asking for that!" you pulled out of his grasp. "No!", "Are you jealous of your unni?" you blankly stared at him and "NO!", "Stop LYING!" you closed your eyes shut "Okay okay!" he smiled and "Do you love me?", "Okay NO!" he got annoyed and "Tell me the truth KC!" you didn't respond he walked away "Just as I thought your unni is better than you." your eyes widened when he was about to open his door you broke down and "OKAY OPPA I DO LOVE YOU! HAPPY?!" he grinned.

(AN/ Sorry I forgot to add that Infinite is already a famous group in this story MIANHE!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3
Here is the chapter I promised!

<3 <3 <3