Chapter 51-Good bye L.joe oppa

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHxRiSn6meU---> Super Junior's Andante
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Another day passed and you meet up with your biological oppas "KC-ah don't leave us here you know we miss you a lot and even if you say you are coming back it will be too long." you hugged them and said "Aigoo my oppas are too worrisome I promise when I get back here I will still be the normal KC ara?" they smiled and gave you a hug "Promise us you wouldn't forget us ara!" you smiled and planted a kiss on their cheeks. "Oppas see you tomorrow 8am." They smiled and gave you a hug.
 
 
You arrive home and you saw L.joe playing the violin near the pool. "Oppa!" he smiled and spun around "KC-ah do you think I can fulfil my dream to be a singer one day?" you smiled at him and said "Of course oppa you can I have confidence in you." he smiled and "I hope you can watch me perform live." You laughed at him and said "Oppa I watched you perform live 3 times already."  he forgot and "Ah! I get it clever much?" You smiled at him and said "Oppa I bet in four years you'll be as famous as Infinite oppas." He smiled and said "I think we can even we get so busy I'll still find time for you and-", "NOONA!" Hanjun came in running and "Noona I will miss you and your cookies." You smiled at him while L.joe carried him and a neighbor passed by and "They are too young to have kids." the 2 of you look at the old lady outside passing by and "Oppa?" he smiled at the idea of the old lady and *I hope she can come back fast I will miss her so much.* She put Hanjun down and started to play Infinite's Be mine remix. "Oppa stop it or I'll won't leave anymore you know how much I love that song." he smirked and "That's good you won't leave me anymore." you sarcastically smiled and said "Nice try oppa." Hanjun tugged on your sweater and "Noona I don't want you to leave no one is going to sing a lullaby for me when you do." you smiled at him and said "Araso I will sing your favorite song later before you sleep." He smiled and said "Gumawoyo noona I will miss you so much." He tightly hugged you and L.joe smiled "Well I guess I'm not the only one who will miss you." He smiled and suddenly it rained. "Omo! KC-ah Hanjun go in!" he ordered you gave Hanjun your sweater and he ran with it inside. You chuckled at his actions and L.joe pulled your waist and you blushed. "KC-ah come on." he said and you ran with him until you got inside. "Oppa I'll miss you." his smile faded when he was reminded that you will leave. "I-I will miss you too." You smiled and ran upstairs with Hanjun. Night fell and you went in L.joe's room playing with him "Noona!" he shouted and he pulled you on L.joe's bed "Sing me a song!" you smiled and "Okay what song do you want me to sing?" he look up and L.joe mounted 'FT island First kiss' he smiled and "First kiss by FT Island!!!" you smiled and said "Okay okay." you cleared your throat and "Satangcheoreom dalkomhal geot gata, waenji akisia hyangkido nal geot gata, hyangkie chwihae beorilkka bwa geuge geokjeongi dwae, geunde geu boda keun gokjangeun amudo midji angetjiman, na soljikhi ajikggaji KISS haebon jeok eobdaneun geol~!" his eyes started to close down and he completely fell asleep. You kissed him on the cheek and "I love you Hanjun ah." L.joe look at you like you are Hanjun's mother. "Yah! how about me?" he asked you smiled and "None for you oppa." he pouted and you said "Good night oppa." you walk towards him and Kissed his forehead. You left the room and L.joe suddenly teared up "Why do you have to leave? I will miss you." he look up the ceiling and "I love you KC-ah!" he drifted to dreamland.
 
The next morning was really dramatic all of the maids in your house cried and begged for you not to leave as well as your oppas. "KC-ah please don't leave!" your Youngmin oppa tugged on your neck. "Oppa! stop it!" you said and all of you drove off to the airport. Your umma and appa cried so hard and L.joe was hiding his tears "Oppa?" he can't face you with all his tears He just gave you a hug and "KC-ah come back again araso? I will miss you and I love you." you started to tear up and "Oppa I love you too not as a brother but as a namja." his eyes widened and "Mwoh?" you walk away and hugged your Komo Hyeri "KC-ah don't forget your oppa still loves you." you smiled and waved at all of them Teen top and Infinite started to cry and Jihyun and Yoona cried and tugged on your luggage. "ANNYEONG!!!" you yelled for the last time and entered the boarding gate.
 
*All of our memories will never fade Byunghun oppa. I LOVE YOU!* you said in your mind before turning back to face L,joe. *KC-ah no matter what happens I will always be your first and last love I love you and come back fast.* L.joe said before flashing you his last note saying 'I LOVE YOU FOREVER!' you smiled and tear up and waved for the last time.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Not the end yet!!!!
Last 3 chapters!
enjoy!
<3
Unni! <3
 
Thank you guys!