Chaper 53-The last time

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

"KC-ah!" he said you already started tearing up since you heard his voice again. 

"I heard you are living with Yookwon there?" he asked

"De because his appa told me to." you answered

"When will you come back?" he asked 

"Oppa I just arrive here don't worry I have planned for something." You answered

"Aye! don't talk to strangers ara? also put Yookwon on the phone." he said 

"Oppa he can't he is talking to his hyungs here." You answered

"Ah okay mianhe but make sure your going to be alright there ara!" he said 

"Araso don't worry I'll be fine here oppa...saranghaeyo." you said

"I Love you too." he answered and you can feel him softened on the other line

"Annyeong!" you said

"De annyeong!" he said 

and you hung up, "Yah!" YooKwon called you and "De?" he pulled you towards the other 2 and said "Hyungs you know her right she is KC L.joe's sister." the 2 of them nodded and "Wow you are really pretty." Minhyuk said, Jaehyo smacked him and said "Babo she is already married right?" Yookwon shook his head and "No she isn't" you look at Yookwon and you can feel the resentment he had towards your father for not telling you earlier. "Oh so that means....-" Minhyuk was cutted and Yookwon spoke "She has a boyfriend" you look at Yookwon confused and "Really?who?", Yookwon look at you with the I'm-Sorry-I'll-tell-you-later look. "Me!" he said and your eyes widened "Mwoh?! Chincha?" Jaehyo laughed and Minhyuk just sat there in silence. "No I was just kidding." he added and Jaehyo stopped laughing and Minhyuk sighed in relief. "Mwoh?" and Yookwon ended up laughing. "Mianhe hyungs we have to go we still have to rest." Yookwon said and you waved at them and said "Annyeong!" Minhyuk smiled at the cuteness of your voice and Jaehyo just flashed a smile. You arrive at your condo unit and dumped yourself on your bed and you smiled when you saw a family picture on the nightstand. "I miss you guys already." you said as you touch their faces. Yookwon was by the door and he seems to know what you are feeling. He look down and walk towards his room.

 

The next day you and him entered Julliard and a lot of students look at you like you are aliens some girls look down at you and you look up at Yookwon and he said "Keep walking." you nodded and until you saw your classroom when you took a step in Yookwon look at you as you took your seat. "Yah!" he spun around and he saw Jaehyo and Minhyuk, "Hyungs!" the 2 of them smiled and Jaehyo patted his shoulder "Don't worry I'll take care of her." Minhyuk pulled Yookwon away and entered their class. "Okay everyone sit down Mr.Ahn sit down." the teacher said and he looks exactly like your home room teacher in TOP highschool. "We have a new student here and she is from South Korea so let's see where is Ms. Lee KC?" you stood up and all boys whistled your way and Jaehyo shushed them. You smiled and "Hello everyone my name is Lee KC hope we get along well." you bowed and smiled again. "So do you know Infinite?" You nodded and "Yes I know them and they are the sweetest persons you'll ever meet.", "Are you close with them?" You look at Jaehyo and he also was listening "Yes all of them especially with Sungjong oppa, L oppa and Woohyun oppa." all girls started to ask about Infinite until someone opened a touchy subject. "Are you already married? cause in the news in Korea your the headline." you smiled awkwardly until Mr. Brunner told you to sit down. "Okay girls enough of that." The girl sitting next to you tapped you on the shoulder and said "Hi! I'm Crissa Davis but you can call me Cris nice meeting you KC-nim!" you smiled at her and you and her became friends. She is a Inspirit and she loves Infinite and she open a topic about Teen top which you were suprised at and she said that they are debuting next month. You really wished you are there but you can't and then she asked "Hey your oppa is L.joe right the rapper?" you nodded and "Well I'm adopted so-", "It's cool maybe he likes you now." your eyes widened *How did she know?* she smiled and said "Mianhe! but I'm Yookwon oppa's cousin and as you know your bestfriend Yoona she is my cousin also." your eyes widened and said "That's why I feel comfortable around you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

I'm sorry I didn't have the chance to update yesterday!

damn! this tropical depression!

Mianhe guys :(

Unni mianhe also for changing the number of chapters

Now I think it will have an additional 5 or 6 chapters :(

Mianhe!