Chapter 57-Do you wanna B mine? part.2

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Platypizz1#p/u/61/Fnv1VG4HkiM---> JYJ's In Heaven

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your phone rang while you are practicing Teen top's Clap. You rushed towards it and it was ~L.joe oppa <3~ You excitedly answered it and you took a deep breath.

"L.joe oppa! I miss you so much how are you now?"

"Uh..KC-ah this isn't L.joe hyung it's Niel."

your smile fell

"Oh...Niel oppa how are you guys now? Are there crazy fans after you?"

He laughed and said "Aniyo well some but not crazy we are all fine here how about you?"

"I'm okay here Yookwon oppa is taking care of me well."

Niel's smile fell 

"Mwoh? you are living with Yookwon hyung?"

"De already few months."

"Chincha?!"

"De"

"Oh KC-ah L.joe hyung told me to tell you 'Hi' and he wanted me to ask you how are things there in New york?"

Your smile left 

"Well I'm fine here and really is that all he can say?"

"Mianhe but he uh...well he uh.... he is close with uh...Hyuna noona now."

"Ah.. ara Niel oppa Hwaiting tell them that too annyeong!"

You hung up and Niel knew that you should already know your oppas doings. There was nothing but tears came out. You cried and walked out of the practice room and Yookwon was there he heard your conversation with Niel. "KC-ah" he said and you spun around with your swollen, puffy, red eyes. "Yah! kwaenchana?" you couldn't say anything but "Oppa it hurts." He patted your back and "Come on let's get you home." you nodded and he took you home. When you arrive at your condo unit you sat on the couch and Yookwon pulled out the banana milk out of the fridge and placed it infront of you. "Here I know when you cry you feel a little better drinking this." you smiled at him and "Oppa gumawo." he smiled and said "No problem now tell me what happened?" you sniffed and "It's L.joe oppa, Niel oppa told me that oppa is close to Hyuna ssi whom he liked before and now his feelings is back for her." You cried more and he couldn't stand it. He walk infront of you and said "KC-ah why can't you see this?" You look up to him "See what?" he sighed "My love for you." your eyes widened "I hate seeing you cry! it feels like getting stabbed by millions of knives." Confused you look at him "Oppa what are you saying?", "Yoona was the reason why my love for you widened it's reach since she told me a lot of good things about you and now I love you since that day when I saw you smile my heart felt like it almost jumped out of my chest and that never did changed even you almost got married." You still are overwhelmed by his words. "Lee KC, Even L.joe can't be here for you I can I was always there for you up until now." You shook your head and said "Andwae! L.joe oppa still loves me!", "KC don't make a fool out of yourself you know L.joe likes Hyuna." Tears spilled out of your eyes "So I want you to be mine so the pain in this world will leave you." You shook your head and "Andwae!! L.JOE OPPA STILL LOVES ME!" you ran up to your room and sobbed on your bed as for Yookwon he can't believe you are still blinded and can't even see his feelings for you. "I'm only yours L.joe oppa." you said as you stare at the window.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Annyeong! 

UNNI <3

another chapter is here!

A little drama is it okay?

Yookwon confessed what are you going to do?
Wait for the next chapter!

Thank you guys!