Chapter 65-All I want for Christmas is only you part.2

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/user/2615Max?feature=mhee#p/f/7/xMB2sZx5qVM-->Super Junior's White Christmas :3

---------------------------------------------------------------

You look at him and "Mwoh? Rivals?" he smiled and said "Ani I'm just kidding." you lightly pushed him and let the others settle first. "Yookwon oppa is our condo big enought for all of them to fit in?" Yookwon smiled and said "Don't worry all of the guys can sleep here and some of them upstairs and all of you girls can sleep in your room." you smiled and asked "Are the other Block B members staying here?" he smiled and said "Yeah wae?" you smiled and said "Alright oppa I'll just the 2 girls up." you spun and walk towards Jihyun and Yoona. "KC-ah take care of my dongsaeng." Woohyun said and you smiled at him, "Jihyun! Yoona come I'll let you guys stay in my room with Cris." You led them up and "Yookwon oppa can you-" he cutted you and he lifted the bags of Jihyun and Yoona. You look at him weirdly and "Oppa I was going to ask you to put the salad in the fridge not carry their things." he smiled and said "Nah it's all on me." he lifted it and entered your room at his surprise he saw a lot of gifts in. "KC?" he look at you and you look at him "Wae oppa?" he nodded towards the bed and "OMO!" you ran towards the bed and started hidding them under. "Where is Jihyun and Yoona?", "They are still downstairs." you sighed in relief and you and Yookwon rushed downstairs and you saw them watching the last episode of Heartstrings and they are all focused on the screen. "Oppa how did they know that we have a Korean channel here?" you asked Yookwon in a whisper and he just nodded towards Jaehyo. You smiled and walk towards the kitchen and saw L.joe scanning the fridge door it had a lot of picture stuck on it. *How pretty is my future girlfriend?* "Oppa?" he look up and "Oh KC-ah how long are you there?" you smiled and "Not that long , boy I never thought that they are all hung up on heartstrings." he smiled and "When you left the first episode aired and all of them fell for it especially the Nam siblings and Yoona." you smiled and said "Oppa how is umma and appa in Korea?" he look at you and "They are doing well and they missed you so much especially komo Hyeri and Hanjun." you smiled and remembered all the memories and smiles you have shared with them. "How about Jooyeon unni?" his smile faded and "She went to the Philippines since your real umma is a half Filipina, half Korean she decided to let noona study there since noona doesn't know how to speak in English." you smiled and "How about my real appa is he okay?" he nodded "He is happy that you are under the supervision of Kim Yookwon since his appa is your appa's doctor before." you smiled and said "What a relief." you stated and let out a loud sigh and you heard them squealing in the living room. "LEE SHIN FREAKING DO IT NOW!!!" all of them yelled and it made you smile. You spotted L sleeping so you woke him up and let him sleep in Yookwon's room "Gumawo KC-ah I hope Yookwon doesn't mind." You smiled and said "No go ahead jet lag right?" he nodded and said "Wake me up if all of them are eating." you nodded and left the room. 

 

After an hour of their squealing and dinner you all placed yourselves in the living room and played spin the bottle. "Okay first rule anyone who gets chosen will answer random questions ara and pull out a name from the fish bowl and let him or her ask you." Sungkyu said and all of you nodded. "OKAY LET'S BEGIN!"

The bottle pointed at Chunji and he picked "Changjo" he said lifelessly. 

"Okay Hyung uh... do you love Myungsoo hyung?", "What kinda question is that?" he beamed and "Just answer Chunji!" Sungkyu reminded him. "Alright! yes I do as my hyung of course!"

Sungkyu spinned the bottle and it pointed at Jaehyo and he picked "KC" he said in a fidgety tone. 

"Oh..uh..Do you like any one from Korea and you have to mention her name?", "Yes I do and it is uh...well I uh....Tiffany ssi!"

Sungkyu spinned the bottle and it pointed at L.joe and he picked "KC" he said in a serious tone. 

"Oh boy this is going to be so hard!!! uh well uh....oppa do you love me?" he smirked and....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Annyeong!!!

Another chapter here!

:) 

Unni!!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!

<3