Chapter 19-The truth

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

It was a day after school you walk towards the gate and spotted kwangmin there eating a cookie. "Yah! Jo Kwangmin!" he spun around and saw you with a milk carton in your left hand. "Oh! KC-ah!" you bumped his shoulder and you asked him. "Kwangminie! who is your ideal girl?" he smirked and said "Um...let's see someone whom I've known for a long time, someone who knows me well, someone who is cute, bubbly and fierce at the sametime, Doesn't want to see me in pain and someone who would be my future wife." You're eyes widened and asked "wait I think...-", "Yeah it's you." Youe eyes widened and you asked "Mwoh?" he giggled and said "Come on I'm sure wonjangnim is waiting for us." he grabbed you and L.joe watched from the classroom window. *Aish.!!!!* He went down and saw Teen top "Hey guys!" Chunji turned and said "L.joe are you still with Jooyeon noona?" L.joe's smile faded and he just nodded. Honestly Teen top was a bit disappointed at L.joe for bringing up the past that made him look like a person with no dignity. "Wae?" he asked "Nothing we just thought that KC-ah is back in your life." CAP added. "Hey! hyung isn't that forbidden you love KC-ah not as a sister but a girl?" Ricky asked since he was really worried when he knew about the hardships you encountered in the past. "How did you know about that?" CAP look at him and said "I was the one who told them besides you have your feelings back for Jooyeon so this issue can now spread." He glared at CAP as CAP glared back on him. "What the hell? why did you tell them?", "They saw your sister in pain and how could you do that to her you even promised that you wouldn't hurt her and you even swore to protect her." L.joe froze and he remembered all his shattered promise that he made. "L.joe hyung?" Changjo asked. CAP just shook his head in disappontment and walk before he could L.joe pulled him and punched him on the face. "L.joe hyung?! why did you that?" Niel asked as he and Ricky pulled CAP up. "Think you could already solve the problem you made by punching me?" CAP asked.  L.joe just shook his head and walk away. "REMEMBER THIS L.JOE I'AM YOUR BESTFRIEND!!!!" L.joe stopped for a while and started to walk again.

 

"Are you sure they are here?" Kwangmin asked. You nodded and said "I'm sure!" you entered the gate and saw Kyungsan. "KYUNGSAN~!" Kyungsan turned and saw you. "NOOOONNAA~~!!!" he shouted and he sprinted towards you. "Noona I missed you!" you smiled and said "I missed you too!" Kwangmin just stood there and Kyungsan asked "Noona who is he is he your boyfriend?" your eyes widened before you could speak Kwangmin said "Yes! I'am her boyfriend!' you smack him on the arm and said "Don't lie!, Kyungsan don't believe him." you carried Kyungsan inside and "Wonjangnim!" she spun around and saw you. "KC?! you smiled and gave her a tight hug. "Look at you! you evolved from a lonely noona to a pretty young adult." She spun you around and her eyes landed on Kwangmin "It can be Im Youngmin?" his eyes widened and said "Uwa! wonjangnim you stilll remember me?" she walk towards him and asked "what is your name now?" he smiled and said "It's Jo Kwangmin now.", "Oh dear how many years passed you still didn't change except for that hair." he snickered and said "I'll change it back to black I promise." she laughed and ruffle his hair. "What brings the two of you here?" You glanced around and said "Nothing much but we want to visit this place for a long time." Kwangmin just smiled. After 2 hours you left ahead and wonjangnim stopped Kwangmin and said "Yo-kwangmin this is something that KC would want to know here take this it's her birth certificate and her umma's picture is in it." his eyes widened "Really?!" she nodded and said "Give this to her as soon as possible." He left and he opened it "Her real birthday is in August 24 wait she told me that was the day she got adopted." He ran after you and shouted "KC!!!!" you turned and you look at him and asked "Wae?" he walk towards you and said "Here read it." he handed you a brown envelope "What is this?", "See it for yourself." You opened the envelope and shock landed you tears roll down your cheeks and said in a trembling voice "I'm born on August 24 and my umma this is what she looks like me." you smiled and cry at the same time. *Thank you wonjangnim for making KC-ah happy again.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------><3

Another update!!!!

<3